Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pidim96

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Pidim
2. Your age IRL: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+6
4. Average online per day: 8 hours
5. Your Discord: pidim96
6. Your Nickname: Pidim Reaper
7. Your ID: 143950
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- Experience:
Having served as OG Ballas and Event Leader at Bloods, I experienced many good things and want to continue that with the players in my term too. And also, I was Chief of Staff in FIB and Chief Commander in SAHP, and I have always seen that Ballas were doing really well, so I want to continue the spirit and have my term continue all the crazy stuff.

- Activeness: Ballas HQ is located in the in the middle of Los Santos, and most of the players come here to join. And I want to do criminal activity with this huge number of players.

- Unity: As we already know, Ballas is really good with its name. So, in my term, I will make sure that the bones go on. I myself will make sure to cooperate with my members and work in a team with this brotherhood.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- Active Leadership:
I have observe previous term of Ballas leadership and noticed concerning lack of activities. That's ends now. I have committed to give my full potential and energy into our gang, setting a precedent for active participation and involvement. In my term, I hope The Ballas will be known as the most active and deadliest gang ever existed and my whole determination will be on it.

- Fair and Forward: As a leader I will ensure that positions within the gang are earned through hard work and dedication. Learning there successes and failure I will decide the hard workers must get the promotion.

- Situations: We will do regular events and will try to capture other gangs warehouse.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my application and have a good day.
Myself,
Ex- OG Ballas (en2)
Ex- OG Families (en2)
Ex- Event Leader Bloods (en2)
Ex- FIB Chief of Staff (en2)
Ex- SAHP Chief Commander (en2)
Ex- GOV USSS Director (en3)
Ex- LSPD Assistant Chief (en3)

Last edited:

MCQUEEN_TURF

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Pidim
2. Your age IRL: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+6
4. Average online per day: 8 hours
5. Your Discord: pidim96
6. Your Nickname: Mister Pidim
7. Your ID: 143950
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- Experience:
Having served as OG Ballas and Event Leader at Bloods, I experienced many good things and want to continue that with the players in my term too. And also, I was Chief of Staff in FIB and Chief Commander in SAHP, and I have always seen that Ballas were doing really well, so I want to continue the spirit and have my term continue all the crazy stuff.

- Activeness: Ballas HQ is located in the in the middle of Los Santos, and most of the players come here to join. And I want to do criminal activity with this huge number of players.

- Unity: As we already know, Ballas is really good with its name. So, in my term, I will make sure that the bones go on. I myself will make sure to cooperate with my members and work in a team with this brotherhood.

- Active Leadership:
I have observe previous term of Ballas leadership and noticed concerning lack of activities. That's ends now. I have committed to give my full potential and energy into our gang, setting a precedent for active participation and involvement. In my term, I hope The Ballas will be known as the most active and deadliest gang ever existed and my whole determination will be on it.

- Fair and Forward: As a leader I will ensure that positions within the gang are earned through hard work and dedication. Learning there successes and failure I will decide the hard workers must get the promotion.

- Situations: We will do regular events and will try to capture other gangs warehouse.
Wtf u saying bro

Karan Verlice

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Karan
2. Your age IRL : 17
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord : kxran23
6. Your Nickname : Karan Verlice
7. Your ID : 144339

1. Leader of : Ballas

- I have another level passion for Gang RP, when i stepped my foot in this city, I joined bloods and during my time in bloods, I enjoyed it very much, doing store, FZ, Robbing people, It was the prime time which I won't forget in my lifetime.

- Whenever I joined Gang, I noticed leaders doing favoritism and making their friends and family members HC's and not the one's who actually deserve this position. So, I would like to solve this problem and make the deserving one's HC's and UD's.

- To capture 100% ghetto and to complete my goal of 100% turf, I have a turf team and turf leader ready, who are the best at their job and if any gang members or any of my deputies break server rules, they will straightly get blacklisted from the gang because I want to end my term with 0 warns and verbals and make a good impression and the people who doesn't know basic server rules or how to rob a person is not welcome in my gang at all!!

- I would make sure, my gang is active doing every events and complete the weekly event checklist of the curators, additionally I would make sure Ballas is on top in the whole city and ghetto.

- I want to teach the newbies or the people who have never joined gang, the fun of Crime life, I would personally teach them and I would also make sure my gang members are enjoying themselves by regularly hosting party for the gang members.

- Complete 100% turf with 0 warns
- 100% spray for aiming for 10k spray profit per hour
- Make ballas the most active and the best organization in the whole city
- Good bonus system which I don't usually see in gangs
- Making the best High Command team

Ranking system under my term -

15. Mafia
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Turfer
11. Event Handler
10. Kingpin
9. Punisher
8. Graffiti Mate
7. OG Balla
6. Gangsta
5. Hustler
4. Clapper
3. Young Balla
2. Thug
1. Freeze

Teams under my term :

A. Turf Team : They will participate in captures or turf
B. Graffiti Team : Their main focus would be graffiti and they would also try to do the max graffiti

At Last, Thanks the curators of Ballas for giving their valuable time and reading my application!

Raiky Broddy

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
The following player has been selected for Ballas interview at server time 18:00 on 09-05-2024 Thursday
Snow Xavi - ragnar_lh1 - 124913
The Applications For Ballas Leader Is Closed Now

Ivan Hopper

Ballas 🫰
Leader

Information

1. Your name IRL- Lakshya
2. Your age IRL- 17
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 3-5 hours
5. Your Discord - Hitman.ind
6. Your Nickname - Ivan Hopper
7. Your ID -

Additional information

LEADER OF East Side Ballas

pasted_image_0.png

- Gang was the first org when i first came into this city so i have some affection for gangs side from the start

- i have always loved the color of ballas and its hq as it gives nostalgic vibe

- i have a good crime side experience so i think i am capable to handle a gang

-i have good managerial skills which will help me to manage my gang efficiently

- i will show no favoritism

- i have a creative mind which will help me to innovate new ideas for the organization

-My goal is to make this term punishment free as i have seen many term get disbanded i just want to make this term go smoothly

- i have many contacts with the ex leaders and deputies of gangs , so they will help me with their experience

- i will try to get max numbers in every event as i have seen there are 30-40 people online in the org and are not attending the events so i will try to fix that issue

- i know all the rules present in the city and have both state and crime experience so handling tough scenarios wont be a issue for me

- I will fix the ranking system as i have seen most of the players become UD

- i always remain calm no matter whats the situation which helps me take better decison

- i have good judgmental skills

my goals
-make ballas on top
- active ghetto clap and highway robbery
- daily store/gun store robbery
- regular hostage situation
-Daily FZ raid
- attending battle ship daily
- make this term warning free

my bonus system
25k parachute in clands
2 k per kill in clands
20k top shooter in clands
5k for attending event
(10k if we win that event)
50k subs

- active ghetto and highway robbery to interact and keep the org member busy
- issuing max bonus in regular interval to motivate people to work more
- doing regular store robbery , fz raids etc
- promote only those who are attending
- No toxicity
-making ballas on top

-More events
-Good bonus
-Good activity
-No rule breaks
-Helping new Joiners
-Creating a helpful HC team
-Try to complete the turf Season
-Good and active Graffiti team

-Good numbers and Wins in Fz raid

Ranking system
15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
--------HIGH COMMANDS--------
11. Turfer
10. Smoker
9. warlord
8. Murderer
7. Graffiti lord
6. Madman
5. Clapper
4. Shooter
3. Young ballas
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

(note: this is my own previous application i didnt copied it from anywhere)

thanks for giving your precious time to review my application
warm regards
ivan hopper

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
Information
1. Name: Efe
2. Age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Your Discord: eldrithcarrow
6. Your Nickname: Efe Sarsilmaz
7. Your ID: 94810
Additional information

Additional information
Leader of The Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The Main Reason i want to be leader of ballas is because i have learned the rules of ghetto when i first directly joined this server and my goal was make ghetto active and make some noises in ghetto and i have did that in marabunta term when jax xoxo was leader and about we come to the ranks of people get in the gang i will make sure that people will not rob someone without a HC OF THE GANG cuz we have chances to get verbal for it so i will only give the abilty to rob for hcs and make the hc spilt the things he gets from that robbery

The Second reason i,want to be leader of ballas is like i have been doing good in gangs like i have been doing good in events and have learned how to run events as deputy and teached new players how to respect players and take the respect from them and i have learned the rules of events how to not get punished for it and teach people how to not get punished for it as u guys can see my past exp in gangs i have been deputy many times and now i want to be leader of a gang.

The Third and last reason i want to be leader of ballas is like i want to do 100 percent of turf and get the purple pikachu hoodie cuz its my fav hoodie and i have turfed in many gangs as turf leader or normal turfer and i have knowledge about turf rules so i am to sure that i can do 100 percent of turfs just in 1 term if i get selected for the interview to get the leadership and i will prove it to my curators that i can do 100 turfs in 1 term

MY GOALS
%100 Turfs
No favortism in my org
no overtaking in my org
no abusing of rank
make sure to give hc that whom deserves it
20 sprays per day

My ranking system will be like this
15 -) Leader
14 - ) Villian
13 - ) Killa (Turfer )
12 - ) UnderDeputy
11 - ) Event Leader
10 - ) Graffiti Leader
======High Command======
9 - ) Captain
8 - ) Graffitist
7 - ) Executioner
6 - ) Fiend
5 - ) Menace
4 - ) Psycho
3 - ) Reaper
2 - ) Shadow
1 - ) Freeze

Thanks For Reading

Sincerely Efe Sarsilmaz

Lezen Payne

F*ck you baby ✨
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Aman
2. Your age IRL : 17+
3. Time zone : GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day : 4 to 8
5. Your Discord Lezen977
6. Your Nickname : Lezen Paynee
7. Your ID : 121594
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

I have gain much Experience from admin and state Org and I was in a gang so I know how to do and what to do so I can run ballas smoothly
I want to make Ballas best ORG and best illegal ORG we will do turf and raid etc
I Have support from my friend and also my Family Side They will help in This Term also

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
I have a good bonus system which will attract to players
will attract new Players and fair ranking system which will prevent trying discriminations
I will try to 100% Sprays
I will try to 100% Turf

sigma_rich

Player
Player
1. Tanmay
2. 16
3. (GMT+5:30)
4. 8 hours
5. sigma_rich.
6. Sigma Rich
7. 54781
Additional information
. Leader of Ballas

I am confident that my qualifications make me a strong candidate for the leadership role within the Ballas Gang. I have a proven track record of working diligently to achieve optimal results when given a task or project. If entrusted with the leadership of the Ballas Gang, I can guarantee that my dedication and effort will be evident in the success of the organization. I hold myself to a high standard and strive for excellence in all that I do. I am well equipped to handle the responsibilities and challenges that come with leading the Ballas Gang and am prepared to lead the organization to new heights.

In order to facilitate a smooth onboarding process for new members, a training session will be conducted to orient them to the club's policies and procedures. Additionally, all new members will be educated on the importance of respecting and adhering to all requirements and expectations set forth by the organization. It is crucial that all "Ballas-Padawans" demonstrate a commitment to upholding these standards as they navigate their journey within the group. By instilling these values from the beginning, we can ensure a cohesive and harmonious environment for all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom