Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for LSPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

riad

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Utkarsh
2. Your IRL age- 18.
3. Time Zone- GMT + 18:00 to 2:00
4. Average online per day: 7-8
5. Your Discord- Itachi-wars
6. Your Nickname- Master jiraya
7. Your ID: 147071

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. As the Grand RP LSPD leader, you have the lead a team of dedicated individuals, guiding them towards common goals and objectives within the virtual world of roleplay.
  2. IN MY CASE I AM IN WITH LSPD 2 TERAMS I HAVE TO KNOWLEDGE AND I KNOW HOW HANDEL A SITUATION LIKE STORE ROBBERY,BANK PROTECTION ETC. AND {THIS IN MY DREAM }
  3. first i join lspd then i go to shap then i try join ems but they didn't reply me so i have more experience legal orgs in at last terms i was cheif of staff. Whatever work I do, I will do it as per my heart's desire I am faithful to my work, Give me one chance

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. I will do 2 spe ops in 1 day and I will do 1 ghetto patrol.
  2. I will make every HR team more active and make our SWAT unit stronger so crime does not happen in the city.
  3. I will maintain communication with every organization so that help can be provided when needed and I will send my unit to help them.

Best Regards,

Master jiraya

THANK YOU !!
U will be a good Leader

Last edited:

Thomas Price

Player
Player
- Information

1. Your name IRL - Anik Ganguly
2. Your age - ( forum age mistakenly 20 ) / Real age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 4hrs - 7hrs
5. Your Discord - agtiger72
6. Your Nickname - Thomas Ghost
7. Your ID - 76053

- Additional information

Leader of Los Santos Police Department ( LSPD )

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i) Broad Initiative Experience:
Your previous jobs as USSS Director, Minister of the state, Assistant Chief of LSPD, Lt. General in NG, and Head of Division in FIB . This experience furnishes me with the abilities and information important to explore complex hierarchical designs and successfully lead groups.

ii) Demonstrated Capacity to Deal with Different Obligations: my history recommends that I have effectively taken care of a great many obligations across various government and policing. This flexibility demonstrates that I am versatile and equipped for overseeing different parts of the association, making me a significant resource in an administrative role.

iii) Powerful Initiative Abilities and Positive Credits: In my case of having great authority abilities, joined with being considerate, useful, strong, and severe towards harmfulness, proposes that I have a balanced way to deal with initiative. These characteristics are critical for encouraging a positive hierarchical culture, keeping up with camaraderie, and tending to any difficulties that might emerge inside the association.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

i )
My Advice for improving RolePlay within LSPD is to bring strong leadership a lot of recent leaders have not truly made LSPD Term. So if I got I would make LSPD the best Org seen with good numbers and attending Max Events at all times. my last bit of advice to improve RolePlay is to recruit people who aren't big rule breakers and bring in people who know what they are doing or willing to learn at all cost. thanks again for reading my application hope you consider me for LSPD.

ii ) Establishing strong relationships is fundamental for organizational success. To maximize our potential, I prioritize fostering positive connections with state organizations, promoting teamwork and minimizing conflicts to enhance overall performance. Collaborative efforts will not only improve roleplay dynamics but also create an exciting and positive atmosphere. Additionally, I recognize the importance of a familial bond within our own organization. By treating our employees like family, learning from mistakes, and enjoying our time together, we aim to cultivate a thriving environment that contributes to organizational success and an engaging work experience.

iii) I would also like to make the patrol department very active with high numbers so that every 911 call is accepted and responded as quick as possible. For ATM, house and car robberies, you will need active officers patrolling on duty to respond and reach on time to make the city safe and clean. I have a few ideas to make this go smoothly.

-Divisions

Head of Traffic Enforcement Units ( TEU ) -
it is your responsibility to maintain everything towing and keep the streets clean. Assist with the towing of newer towers and towers that may be in trouble. Can only drive designated vehicles when other towers require assistance on the RP radio; otherwise, must recruit new towers and teach the towing method for this period.

Head of Human Resource ( HR ) - to set up and staff to assist in training any new members or old members who need a refresher. Will also hire old members from previous terms to previous rank or where deemed fit. Training may be required or a FTP test, before proceeding to gain previous ranks.

Head of Anti Terrorism Squad ( ATS ) - Should he choose to accept, he will be the head of ATS, in command of swat procedures, protocol, and members. Head of ATS and the Deputy head of ATS will take the lead in any store robbery or hostage situation.

Crime Investigation Department ( CID ) - where he will develop a strong UC skill with the other members of the Detective departments. Also, with Fib's consent, we will meet once a week for a meeting of the minds to talk over evidence that can assist us get fresh leads and methods of doing so, which we will subsequently teach to the other swat members.

Head of IA ( Iternal Affairs ) - the position will entail email presences where issues within the org will be brought forward and will need to demonstrate a professional matter when handling professional misconducts and so forth. If any member of the organization requires assistance, IA will be the one to discard your thoughts about where and when you could or did go wrong.

Ex- Lt.General , AC of LSPD , HOD of FIB, MOS and USSS Director of GOV.

Best Regards :
Thomas Ghost

Last edited:

Apoorv Shukla

Player
Player
- Information

1. Apoorv Shukla
2. 17 years
3. GMT + 05:30
4. 4-5 Hours
5. apoorv307
6. Venomus Apurv
7. 144620

- Additional information :

1. Leader of LSPD....

2.These are some reasons why i want to become Leader of LSPD :

i) As i am ex DHOD of LSPD, i know how the things work and also i have sufficient experience for managing this department in the best possible way.
ii) I want to give my all to this department as a leader and i want to regulate every part of this department very systematically while treating all the officers equally and providing the best experience to everyone. (No favouratism towards employees every employee will be equal to me).
iii) As a leader i will recuit active and honest HR who will give the best possible training to the newbies. I will also eliminate corruption and provide the citizens a crime free society.

- 3. My advices to make the department better :

i) As i was an high command of this department, i have noticed some issues like the new officers don't know the radio codes etc. and that's why they fail to communicate properly. I will invest in giving best possible training to the new ones who join the department.

ii) I will become very strict about that all the high commands treat every single employee very well. For making this possible i will do inspections and tests.

iii) I will hire such officers who behave well with the citizens and have manners, good communication skills and who are purely supportive to the department.

iv) I will make the department well organized, co- ordinating with other organizations in the best possible way.

v) I will make the rank system very clear and simple by providing the employees all the required material (everything included) to run the department very smoothly.

Ranking System :​

1 - Suspended
2 - Newbie
3 - Rookie
4 - Towie
5- Patrol officer 1
6 - Patrol officer 2
7 - Patrol officer 3
8 - Senior patrol officer 1
9 - Senior patrol officer 2
10 - Senior patrol officer 3
11 - Commanding Officer 1
12 - Commanding Officer 2
13 - Commanding Officer 3
14 - Corporal
15- Senior Corporal
16 - Sergeant
17 - Senior Sergeant
18 - Inspector
19 - Senior Inspector
20 - Supervisor
21 - Commander
22 - Watch commander
23 - Superintendent
24 - Lieutenant
25 - Captain
26 - Deputy Head of Department
27 - Head of Department
28 - Chief of staff
29 - Deputy Chief of Police
30 - Chief of Police

Best regards :
Venomous Apurv

Last edited:

usamakhan

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Usma khan
2. Your age - 25
3. Time zone - GMT +5:00 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 4hrs - 7hrs
5. Your Discord - shamikhan7647
6. Your Nickname - Ayesha Aiwan
7. Your ID - 127884

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department ( LSPD )

- As of late I’ve seen many issues with organizations including low activity during night time when there are still plenty of people in the city which RP situations can be created, I want to bring back a high activity rate during all times of the day with set numbers and using those to achieve higher goals.

- As I have not been in LSPD for a long time but I know how to / What to do in every division and know how to run them, As I have achieved many goals in the short time as I achieved to become the SHERIFF and to keep the higways clean of criminals and is now looking forward to be the CHIEF of LSPD so that I could mentain the decorum inside the city which was not possible being the sheriff of the sahp which looks after the highways which I did for sure.

- As I have seen many times and noticed that there is a lot f activity issuse during the day and night which is not good and have seen past leaders declining to hire anymore units by saying we are ful for now at at last I never saw LSPD taking that much charge inside the city. If I become the leader I will be looking forward to make this orginisation back on there feets as it was used to be.

3.What is your advice for improving roleplay in the organization?

1- To increase the patrols in the city and responding to any calls for help. The city is the main and only jurisdiction of LSPD and the patrols needs to be increased and it also needs to be improved by using as much RP as possible. Stop any crime that happens in the city. Improving response time of units and backup.

2- A well maintained relationship with all the other LEO organizations; GOV, SAHP and FIB. All LEOS working together as one family is necessary to succeed in keeping the state of San Andreas free from crime.

3- The most important way that roleplay can be improved in the organization is to keep IC things IC. For example, there is a situation where officers at the HQ are being fired upon from outside the HQ, Rather than take the attitude of "Call a God", they will need to chase and take the offenders down and deal with them appropriately. . As a Leader I hope to make it that all the members in my LSPD family react and act in the same way as me.

Thanks for reading my application
Best Regards :
Ayesha Aiwan

Maher hulk

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Maher Ali
2. Your IRL age 16
3. Time zone GMT+5
4. Average online per day 4-8 hours a day
5. Your Discord ustadpathan
6. Your Nickname Maher Bolo
7. Your ID 119375
Additional information
1. Leader of
Los santos police department (LSPD)
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1) i wanna become leader of lspd cause i was in sahp when i started playing in server i bin chief of staff in sahp than i joined lspd than i've bin with lspd for 3 to 5 terms so lspd is my 2nd home in the city

2) I want to be leader of lspd cause when i was in lspd i saw so many people doing rule break from lspd side such as cuffing while running patch while gun in the hand and using pda while gun in the hand breaking state rule 5.5 i wanna fix that things by coming leader of lspd

3) i wanna help new players and citizens by keeping them safe and enforcing the law giving proper training to my officers
and make city safe from any kind of treats that are coming from bandits and keeping my department active and keeping my divisions active such as swat (special weapon and tactics) hrt (human resources and training) ia (internal affairs) pe (parking enforcement)
pr (public relations)

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

There is plenty of way to improve the over all rp for lspd firstly Handling situation ICLY rather than reporting everything on Forum for example which happens very common in chases like someone is driving car without the tires or a sport car going off road during the chase or someone provoking and copbaiting I have seen units mensioning OOC rule break '' UB Driving'' "Provoking" and break the RP on that spot by saying "See you on Gov"
i am gonna improving rp in organization by no rules breaks by my officers and I can improve RP in LSPD by making sure bonuses are best for my officers and the divisions

All department i am gonna implace
SWAT (special weapon and tactics)
HRT (human resources and training)
IA (internal affairs) pe (parking enforcement)
PE(parking enforcement)
PR (public relations)

Rank Structure
1 - Suspended
2 - Cadet
3 - Rookie
4 - Towie
5- Patrol officer 1
6 - Patrol officer 2
7 - Patrol officer 3
8 - Senior patrol officer 1
9 - Senior patrol officer 2
10 - Senior patrol officer 3
11 - Master Officer 1
12 - Master Officer 2
13 - Master Officer 3
14 - Corporal
15- Senior Corporal
16 - Sergeant
17 - Staff Sergeant
18 - Inspector
19 - Senior Inspector
20 - Supervisor
21 - Commander
22 - Watch commander
23 - Superintendent
24 - Lieutenant
25 - Captain
26 - Deputy Head of Department
27 - Head of Department
28 - Chief of staff
29 - Deputy Chief of Police

30 - Chief of Police

Best regards Maher Bolo

Suki Watson

Leader
Leader
Information
1. Oguz
2. 17
3. GMT+03:00
4. 4-7 hour
5. immortallo
6. Suki Watson
7. 77489
Additional information
1. Leader of... LSPD

1) I have been in all organizations that i learned so many things so i can lead new people to open there new cariers gaining team experience while having fun. I have so many plans that i can do while on my leadership term and lead new leards to some ideas. One of them is i will stop the unfair corrupted police officers to get higher ranks. In my term everyone will be the same when they joined the organization there is a written exam that decides the rank what they deserved.

2) I will change the Training system because there will be a surveillance so people can teach to new people in the organization correctly this will efect the organization much better and new people can learn their best way.

3) I have a plan that i will stop the corruption with IA asking more bodycam videos will lead to learn what you should do in theese type of situations as a first mission of IA is stoping the corruption IA will check the organization everyday so this will be a solution for corruption.

1) Professionalism is the most important thing in this organization so trainings will lead to be more professionial to new people.

2) Knowledge of their rights also the citizens rights will improve the roleplay like the person is a real cop.

3) Corrupted police officers will make there corruption more harder and they will try to get rid of from the situation so it will efect more realistic to roleplay level.

Gamiatoon

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Somesh Tewatia
2. Your IRL age- 18
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 7-10hrs
5. Your Discord-hyper090734
6. Your Nickname- Hyper Northx
7. Your ID- 55436

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1.The cops are the saviors of the city and I had started my journey in grand rp with LSPD as my first organization and it would be great if I become leader as I would use all my experience of almost 3 years (en2 and 3) in the organization and help all the citizens to feel safe in the city. Also, I would provide them with a very good relation between officers and public.
2.The duty of cops is very pathetic as I have been in the legal organization for a long period of time and have seen that many of the cops do not know the basics of their work and many people who are at the high command position are just their for no reason. I will try to uplift the officers in my organization and according to their work I would give them good amount of promotion and try to make them the high commands in the organization.
3.I have seen that LSPD has always been one of the best organizations in the city and I would try my level best to uplift the respect for the organization in everyone mind with it being the most active organization of all times.

Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1.I have seen that training the officers well plays an important role in the growth of the organization I would try my best to appoint the best HR team possible so that each and everyone knows everything about their work, and they make less mistakes in their journey of being a cop.
2.The duty of cops requires a great amount hard work therefore I would try different ways in the organization to reduce the workload on each officer in the organization with me with a great amount of bonus for the hard work they put in their work which will help in keeping the organization on top.
3.I will make a PR department in the organization and maintain a good relation between all the other orgs and the citizens of the city.

BagadBilla

If you don't take risks, you can't create a future
Leader
Information

1. Your name IRL: Yashasvi Sharma
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5hrs a day
5. Your Discord: yash2702
6. Your Nickname: BagadBilla
7. Your ID: 124212

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department.

I have experience in LSPD as a Chief of Staff and in FIB as Chief of Staff. I now consider myself knowledgeable enough to run a legal organization.

I started my experience in legal orgs in LSPD during 22nd term and ever since then I am head over heels for legal organizations. I like how legal organizations function and how professional the employees and leaders are. I have a personal attachment to LSPD.

I have innovative ideas as a Leader in LSPD which will increase the number of employees in the org. I would also like them to have a good or even best time so that more and more people join LSPD and this org can once again be the best one in whole of Los Santos. I will also encourage strict rule-following and make sure deserving candidates gets what they deserve without any partiality.

At the end I just wanna say that I will try my best to make this the most active term in LSPD. So it would be a matter of great pride and honor for me if I could become the leader of this organization.

- I will impose a weekly bonus system. This new weekly bonus system will work with full transparency. And I will make sure those who work harder get paid what they are due.

-I will try to decrease toxicity in my leadership in my org. And those who will do it will get punished accordingly.

-LSPD is an organization which is the stepping stone of legal org RP career of most of the players so I would like them to be trained in the best way possible. And will make sure those with knowledge of RP will be awarded correctly.

- The decision of promotion will be done taking into consideration all of these things and no one will be given personal preference. All the promotions will be done through acceptance of all high commands.

- I would also impose a three strike system in LSPD with no tolerance policy for toxicity in organization. With the third strike either leading to blacklist or re-test based on the severities of the strike.

The following ranking system will be put in place:

30. Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. Assistant Chief
27. chief of staff
26. District Attorney
25. Head of department
24. Deputy head of Department
23. Elite S.W.A.T Agent
22. Supervisor
21. Lead detective
20. Senior S.W.A.T Agent
19. Senior Lieutenant
18. Master Lieutenant
17. Lieutenant
16. Human Resources
15. Detective first class
14. S.W.A.T Agent
13. Detective second class
12. Executive corporal
11. Senior sergeant
10. Senior corporal
9. Sergeant corporal
8. Commanding patrol officer
7. Senior patrol officer
6. Patrol officer
5. Rookie 2
4. Rookie 1
3. Trainee
2. LOA
1. Suspended

================================================================
THANK YOU FOR READING MY APPLICATION.

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Server Administrator
Applications for LSPD Leaders are now CLOSED
The following players have been selected for LSPD Leader interviews at 17:00 Server Time on (Thursday 2nd of May)

Arvind Singh (122341) - rawat0717
BagadBilla (124212) - yash2702
Suki Watson (77489) - immortallo
Thomas Ghost (76053) - agtiger72

Thank You to All For Applying and Best Wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom