Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for FIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan Hopper

Leader

Information

1. Your name IRL- Lakshya
2. Your age IRL- 17
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 3-5 hours
5. Your Discord - Hitman.ind
6. Your Nickname - Ivan Hopper
7. Your ID -

Additional information

LEADER OF Federal Investigation Bureau

OIIG2Tu4_400x400.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. i want to become director of FIB as this org has so much rp potential , access to do BM raid , gang raid , go undercover and the most powerful org among leos.

2. i have a lot of state side experience with my expertise in the state sector of grp i think i am capable enough to make this the most active FIB term in en 2 history.

3. I have many contacts among many ex leaders and deputy in en 2 and en 3 which can help me to make this term active and run it smoothly .

4. i have also been hc in almost all the org (28 rank) so handling tough scenarios wont be a issue for me.

5. i have a creative mind which can help me innovate new ideas for this org to make the rp better and have good managerial skills so handling the people in the org will be easy for me as well .

6. FIB has the potential to make a meaningful community impact, regardless of its size .

7. I have clear visions to do 100% gang raids i will try my level best to achieve that i have some people in my mind who will take care of the 00 agents and CID to collect as many of evidences also i will be conducting regular meeting with other orgs to be connected by them .

8. secondly i will also try to conduct bm raid as much as possible and try to setup a record in en 2.

9. i am eager to make fib rp better as much as i can and will conduct small events daily which will make it interesting for the agents to work i have also seen there 30-40 people in the city but only 5 -6 attending will try to fix that too

10. there will be no favoritism in my term my head of IA will be looking after that and to ensure there is no corruption done by the head of IA leader or deputy will take care of the same .

11. there will be weekly task will be strictly followed to ensure disciplined and active departments , there will be active meetings where all have the freedom to give suggestion and make it more democratic and sovereign.

12. will conduct gang raid session with all the orgs on regular basis and plan to make it more effective efficient in a favour of roleplay .

13. there will be promotion for active people only if a person is inactive he will be removed from that position/spot immediately.

14. i will try to make this term less warn and punishment free and will hire active and hardworking staff .

15. there will be bm raid sessions too with other orgs and planning of tackling the gangs in the most effective way .

16.if i got the chance i promise will make this term best as ever in the entire en 2 history i met all the requirement to become the leader as well as i know all the rules present in the city i dont have as much punishment history

DEPARTMENTS IN MY TERM

Internal affairs(IA): IA is responsible for maintaining discipline within the units and would punish all law breakers or corrupt people. They would do license and BGC checks on regular basis so that the organization is not filled with any people with no license or criminal background.

Human Resource(HR): would be responsible for recruiting people in the organisation, creating a general dress code, giving training and tour of hq to recruits and hosting a promotion ceremony

Criminal investigation department(CID): would be responsible for doing unique underground and secret operation executions such as always collecting evidences while going everywhere in the entire city as undercover dressed as a civilian.

Spec Ops: They will carry out special operations eg destroying cannabis , attend store robberies etc

Public Relations(PR): this department will help the FIB to connect and maintain positive environment between the fib and the citizens of los santos.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. Will issue max bonus which will motivate people

2.will try to do 100% gang raid

3.NO FAVORITISM

4.Recruiting only experienced people in the organisation and giving proper training to the recruits so we avoid all mistakes!

5. Doing a lot of activities and regularly attending ALL events!

6. GANG/BM raid sessions with other orgs

7. promotion to active staff

8.regular internal meetings

9. Active departments

10. will maintain good public relations

11. will try to conduct small events daily within the org itself to make it more interesting for all the agents

BONUS SYSTEM

Subs : 20k

Acc :15 k

Gang raid 50k

GP : 10k

Store /Hostage : 20k

Bank :15k

arrest: 5k

fine issued: 3k

Valid Evidence: 30k

CHAIN OF COMMAND
Director
Deputy Director
Chief of staff
00 Handler
Chief of Division
Head of Department
Deputy Head of Department

00 Agent
Supervisor

High Commands

Federal Agent
Black Ops 3
Black Ops 2
Black Ops 1
Elite SSA 3
Elite SSA 2
Elite SSA 1
Elite Agent 3
Elite Agent 2
Elite Agent 1
Senior Special Agent 3
Senior Special Agent 2
Senior Special Agent 1
Special Agent 3
Special Agent 2
Special Agent 1
Field Agent 3
Field Agent 2
Field Agent 1
Trainee
Suspended

Thanks for putting your precious time to review my application
i promise if i got this term and make this term the most active term

warm regards
Ivan

Last edited:

Lamar King

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Kristopher
2. Your IRL age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT +2
4. Average online per day - 5 hours
5. Your Discord - itapyou
6. Your Nickname - itapyou
7. Your ID - 9896
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. First I would list that I think I can make strict rules and I can lead our org on being the best org out of all of them and I have experience in fib I have been there before when yip was in the fib
2. Second off I think I have great logical skill and I think I can the org in problem solving and in busting down other gangs
3. Third off I think I make the org better at negotiation and understand a situation witch our team is in and take it under control
1. no more unsafe driving I have seen multiple people drive like maniacs and I think with me in the team we can stop it
2. No more random stabbings or shootings I will make it so people take it seriously and think its no joke

Thomas Price

Player
Player
Important

1. Your name IRL - Anik Ganguly
2. Your age - ( forum age mistakenly 20 ) / Real age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 4hrs - 7hrs
5. Your Discord - agtiger72
6. Your Nickname - Thomas Bigfist
7. Your ID - 76053
Additional information
Leader of...FIB ( Federal Investigation Bureau )

( 1 )

I want to lead the FIB because I've worked in law for 1.5 years and see its importance in keeping order. The FIB needs agents who are excellent, professional, and organized. With my experience and understanding of the organization, I believe I can lead well and leave a positive impact .
( 2 )
I aim to boost FIB activity by implementing regular gang, family, and black market raids. I prioritize making FIB enjoyable for all. Becoming a successful director is my dream, and I'm committed to uniting and activating all divisions within FIB. I believe in my ability to be a great leader.
( 3 )

We will make sure that FIB all members playing their Respective Roles and make it enjoyable for everyone .

3. My advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

As the Leader of the FIB, my main goal is to improve roleplay within the organization. I plan to do this by giving thorough training to all members so they know how to roleplay well in different situations.

I will bring some Divisions in FIB that will have different Works to do .
The Division will be :
( 1 ) Counterterrorism Response Team (CRT) :
They will deal with Serious Situation and all possible Terrorist Attack.
( 2 ) OO Agents : Most Experienced Undercover Agents will be appoint as 00 Agent and it will lead by 00 Handler
( 3 ) Internal Affairs ( IA ) : IA is backbone of FIB and FIB needs a really strong IA Department for Maintain Internal Affairs and Equality between Employees
( 4 ) Human Resources ( HR ) : HR responsible for Maintain smooth recruitment and employement all necessary work
( 5 ) Intelligence Bureau ( IB ) : This Department responsible for managing all Undercover Activities

EliteShelby

Forum warrior
Player
1. Your name IRL: Muhammet

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: GMT +2

4. Average online per day: 4-10 hours

5. Your Discord: elite_shelby

6. Your Nickname: Elite Shelby

7. Your ID: 88436

1. Leader of FIB

• I am very experienced with legal organizations, I have been in LSPD with that experience joined FIB and did 2 terms where i reached Assistant Director role and played important role in making case file in Willian 2 terms.
  • I am surrounded with friends who are with legal organization experience. Will form a team with them and i am sure i can do very successful terms with teamwork and positive atmosphere.
  • Last but not least FIB is meant to maintain Law and order from ground level weather it be busting drug deals , Gang raids or Handling crime rate, I am sure with all my experience and team work i can achieve it.

• In my leadership, I will give weekly tasks to each department. If they complete all of their tasks they will get a promotion also I will be sure every single agent is active in their occupation. I believe encouragement is first step to make someone success
  • Will strengthen Human Resource Department will specially take care of new agents. They will give good training to them and with this training agents will be successful in the situations.
  • Lastly, I will make good Under cover team where they act as backbone of FIB in all operations and activity in city. This department will be monitored by Me and my deputies .
  • Will make frequent events internally as well as with public so that interaction with public will give more space to perform RP

= High Command ===

30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Assistant Director
27) Chief of Staff
26) Federal Investigator

25) Head of Department
24) Deputy Head of Department
23) Supervisor
====Highcommands====
22) 00 agent
21) Commanding Agent
20) Black Ops Agent III
19) Black Ops Agent II
18) Black Ops Agent I
17) Elite SSA
16) Senior Elite Agent
15) Elite Agent
14) Federal SSA
13) Senior Federal Agent
12) Federal Agent
11) Senior Special Agent
10) Senior Agent
9) Senior Field Agent
8) Field Agent
7) Senior Field Operative
6) Field Operative
5) Junior Operative
4) Field Assistant
3) Trainee
2) LOA
1) Suspended

Leroy Lue

What you do is the wish of what you will do.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ayberk
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours.
5. Your Discord: @ayberkblt
6. Your Nickname: Karl Lue
7. Your ID: 84166

Additional information
1. Leader of
Federal Investigation Bureau

- to make the organization best organization.
- to make the organization a more working-friendly place.
- to be able to work more closely and amicably with other legal organizations.
- to make the state safer through operations.
- I want to see how I can make this organization better.

3. Your advice for improving the role-play level in the organization.
Promotion ceremonies and mass shooting exercises can be examples of these.

- With promotion ceremonies, all legal organizations can have their employees jump ranks collectively, and all citizens can be invited to watch.
- As the Federal Investigation Bureau, we can provide assistance to state police with a team that can respond first to the highest priority emergencies in the city.
- As the Federal Investigation Bureau, undercover agents will work with the government to run investigations and conduct first-person investigations.
- With undercover agents and the Special Response Team, we can make the state safer and more comfortable for all citizens to live in.

My departments

- Federal Attorney

- This department will take care of the Case File and Arrest Warrants that need to be made.
- They will be defenders of the legal rights of Federal Investigation Bureau employees.

- Human Resources
- The Human Resources (HR) wıll responsible for recruitment, education, training and conducting exams for trainees; retraining employees that received disciplinary actions; certifying HR Assistants and certifying Candidates and Recruits into the Federal Investigation Bureau.

- Internal Affairs
- This special department will help find corrupt agents in the organization and issue arrest warrants against them, ensuring their arrest by law.
- It is a department that will control the strikes of everyone who is in the Federal Investigation Bureau and give them strikes.
- It is the department that will check the health insurance and gun licenses of all agents and bring them in line.

- SRT (Special Response Team)
The SRT are the elite non-conventional forces of the Federal Investigation Bureau.
- Planning and execution of special operations
- Develop doctrine, tactics, techniques, and procedures for special operations
- Assist law enforcement in Counter-terrorism and Hostage rescue operations

- SI (Special Investigator)
- Special Investigators will be work as Undecrover and will tasked with working to apprehend criminals while disguised as civilians and not wearing uniforms or other items that would identify them as Law Enforcement Officer.
- Special Investigators works to arrest Wanted criminals while being Undercover and to gather intelligence on criminal activity and organised crime by gangs in the State.

Last edited:

Pidim96

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Pidim
2. Your IRL age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+6
4. Average online per day: 8 hours
5. Your Discord: pidim96
6. Your Nickname: Pidim Reaper

7. Your ID: 143950
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB
- I want to make this city free from crime. And for that the most powerful patrolling org FIB have to be active. And for that it need a good leader.
- I am serious abt Gang Raids, Black Market Raids and as FIB handle it so I want to be leader of this specific org.
- I have spent time with almost all legal organizations and now want to lead FIB.

- Day, night and both shift agents will get bonus from the Director. They have to collect their bonus from their hod. Also for joining spec ops they will get bonus.
- Promotion ceremony on every Sunday with party.
- Weekly meeting with division chief for improving their department.
- Weekly meeting with whole FIB agents to know what issue they are facing and how to solve them.
- FTO officer will train newbies proper rp commands so that evidence can not be invalid.
- Newbies will not hesitate to get help from hc.
- Transport licenses to drive transport will increase the RP level but for emergency calls, agents can use any transport if there is not enough transport.
- Arena Tournament will be hosted in every Friday so that shooting skill can be increase.
- Friendly behavior with internal officers and other legal orgs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my application and have a good day.
Myself,
Ex- FIB Chief of Staff (en2)
Ex- SAHP Chief Commander (en2)
Ex- GOV USSS Director (en3)
Ex- LSPD Assistant Chief (en3)

Last edited:

Mehbub Rich

FIB Director | Ex-Chief Of Police (LSPD)
Leader

Information

1. Your name IRL - Mehbub
2. Your age - 29
4. Average online per day - 5hrs - 6hrs
5. Your Discord - mehbub006
6. Your Nickname - Mehbub Rich
7. Your ID - 95891

Additional Information

1. Leader of FIB (Federal Investigation Bureau)

(i) I want to be the leader of FIB because I have lots of previous LEO experience within FIB/LSPD/GOV. I have completed successful LSPD term as a Leader of LSPD, i work as an Assistant Director in 2 successful term of FIB and i also have experience as a Deputy Governor. I have been in legal orgs for more than 1.5 year and have quickly risen from lowest rank to the highest rank because of my professionalism and dedication towards the org.

(ii) I want to be a leader in the FIB because I see too many people abusing their power and being corrupt for his friends and families. If I become a leader, I'll make sure nobody in my team acts that way. I'll ensure everything is fair and done properly so everyone in the city can be happy without corruption and favouritism.

(iii) I want to be the leader of FIB because I want this organisation to reach its greatest potential under my leadership and I am confident that I can AND will take the required actions to make it happen.

(i) For an organisation to function properly, communication is essential. I will have meeting with all of my agents once a week to go over all of the issues and their resolutions and I would love to Encourage my agents to stay focused on their Duty and make roleplay feel real so that it will be fun for everyone.

(ii) Since we are all involved in the protection and service of our city, it is crucial that we maintain strong friendships and working relationships with other legal organisations.

(iii) As FIB Director, I suggest having a perfect undercover Division (Joint Undercover Department) where not just FIB, but other Orgs can join too. This will spice up roleplay and get everyone involved.

(iv) To increase overall RP and keep FIB agents prepared for any scenario, I'd make sure that we conduct several drills, cooperative operations, and trainings with other state organisations.

(v) I'm planning to give my agents extra training and classes so they can understand all the rules better. I want to make sure they know what they can and can't do, and that they follow the rules carefully. This training will help them do their jobs better and avoid any mistakes.

(vi) I believe that there is a lot of people who desire genuine roleplay within the server as an LEO. I would like to recruit experienced people who have thorough knowledge of FIB as well as the rules that come with being in FIB and bring more RP experience to the server.

Thank you for giving your time and reading my application,

Regards
Mehbub Rich

Ex-LSPD Chief Of Police
Ex- Deputy Governor
Ex-FIB Assistant Director (2X)
Ex- Assistant Chief Of LSPD (5X)
Ex- Chief of Staff of LSPD
Ex-Vagos Under Deputy (2X)
Ex- Head Of Department of LSPD
Ex- Deputy Head of Department of LSPD

Sameerkhannnn

Player
Player
Important

1. Your name IRL - Anik Ganguly
2. Your age - ( forum age mistakenly 20 ) / Real age - 17
4. Average online per day - 4hrs - 7hrs
5. Your Discord - agtiger72
6. Your Nickname - Thomas Bigfist
7. Your ID - 76053
Additional information
Leader of...FIB ( Federal Investigation Bureau )

( 1 )

I want to lead the FIB because I've worked in law for 1.5 years and see its importance in keeping order. The FIB needs agents who are excellent, professional, and organized. With my experience and understanding of the organization, I believe I can lead well and leave a positive impact .
( 2 )
I aim to boost FIB activity by implementing regular gang, family, and black market raids. I prioritize making FIB enjoyable for all. Becoming a successful director is my dream, and I'm committed to uniting and activating all divisions within FIB. I believe in my ability to be a great leader.
( 3 )

We will make sure that FIB all members playing their Respective Roles and make it enjoyable for everyone .

3. My advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

As the Leader of the FIB, my main goal is to improve roleplay within the organization. I plan to do this by giving thorough training to all members so they know how to roleplay well in different situations.

I will bring some Divisions in FIB that will have different Works to do .
The Division will be :
( 1 ) Counterterrorism Response Team (CRT) :
They will deal with Serious Situation and all possible Terrorist Attack.
( 2 ) OO Agents : Most Experienced Undercover Agents will be appoint as 00 Agent and it will lead by 00 Handler
( 3 ) Internal Affairs ( IA ) : IA is backbone of FIB and FIB needs a really strong IA Department for Maintain Internal Affairs and Equality between Employees
( 4 ) Human Resources ( HR ) : HR responsible for Maintain smooth recruitment and employement all necessary work
( 5 ) Intelligence Bureau ( IB ) : This Department responsible for managing all Undercover Activities
yes hee derseved as a leader and he have best experince

Nathan son

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: piyush
2. Your IRL age:15
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day:10 hours
5. Your Discord: piyush19200
6. Your Nickname: Nathan son
7. Your ID:102103
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB
1. I have the experience of every legal organisation so I think the best time to apply for a leader
2. I have many many plans for FIB in future if I got this term I can bring that true

3.I have a clear vision for the future of the organization, focused on fostering a culture of excellence, collaboration, and innovation. I am committed to implementing strategic initiatives that enhance operational efficiency, strengthen partnerships, and adapt to evolving threats in order to uphold the FIB's reputation as a premier law enforcement agency.

1. Promotion ceremony every Sunday or Saturday and also giving bonus for every event they attend
2. Every Friday have a meeting with the agents so they can also suggest the idea to make FIB better then ever
3. The fto department will teach the newbies how to use RP commands and also they will teach how do arrest someone with proper RP

That's all thank you for reading my application this is officer Nathan son over and out

ali mansoury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ali Mansoury
2. Your IRL age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+1
4. Average online per day : 6 to 7 hours per day
5. Your Discord : aliel011
6. Your Nickname : Alii
7. Your ID : 138589
Additional information
1. Leader of...FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
- If I lead , I want to make sure people in the FIB play realistically and interact well with others. I'll also follow the rules closely to avoid problems. I would ensure strict adherence to all rules and regulations to mitigate any potential conflicts or issues.
- Federal Investigation Bureau was always an org that would be the most professional of the legal orgs. Of course its okay to have a bit if laughs now and then, but still, all agents should have the highest ammount of knowledge and professionalism.I want to try and show the community again that the FIB is the organisation that others can look up to, since the expectations of FIB are always high. Due to my experience with former leaders from other servers, that did great in their term, I would love to improve the roleplay and the seriousness of the organisation as a whole. It would be great to implement my experiences and fresh, new and innovative ideas, in the great term I intend to have as leader of FIB. I would try and focus on investigation rather than writing parking fines and such. This to further the roleplay experience not only for others, but for myself as well. Planning to improving the relationships between all state orgs and a lot more things are the main reasons why I would like to become FIB leader.
- I think FIB is a very important organization in this city because it offers the foundation for the security of the entire city and therefore it’s so crucial to all people as we would like our city safe from all forms of crime.
-Communication and joined training: As one of the law enforcement agencies with jurisdiction throughout the state, it often times feels that FIB takes over the lead of a lot of operations, I want to change this and let other organisations help out with for example hostage negotiations or leading a store robbery. With joined training sessions, law enforcement officers will learn how to properly work together as a team instead of working against each other, they will learn how to communicate and even form bonds beyond their respectetive organisation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom