Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mehtab Nawab

Deputy Chief of EMS
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Mehtab Ansari

2. Your age: 20

3. Time zone: GMT+05:30

4. Average online per day: 6 to 8 hrs.

5. Your Discord: captainnawab39322

6. Your Nickname: Viking Nawab

7. Your ID: 98376

Additional information

1. Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Service)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I have been with EMS for 3 terms, starting as a trainee and moving up to the position of deputy. This experience has given me valuable knowledge and skills in EMS operations, allowing me to make meaningful contributions to its success. I want to become the chief so I will make this organization better in my term.

2.2. I've been in EMS for a while, learning a lot and figuring out how to make our organization work better. Becoming the Chief of EMS is my dream, and I want to achieve this and do the high level of roleplay with employees and in state situation. I'll make sure everyone helps each other get better, encouraging growth through friendly competition.

2.3. I will ensure that in my term there is no toxicity and power-abuse towards employees, and I will make sure there is good and friendly communication between employees to improve the overall environment of the organization.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

My first step to hire the employees on the base on time zones so lobbies will be covered all times.

3.2 My second step will be hosting an event for employees so they will enjoy working in organization.

3.3 My third step will be towards the state calls and the interaction with the state organization so everyone learns and do the high level of roleplay.

3.4 From past few terms I heard lots of complain regarding less units on calls so I will hire unit only for call.

3.5 I will hire employees base on department so it will be easy for high command to manage their department.

3.6 In previous terms I see there are lots of high commands who don't know how to do the surgery so I will teach them how to do the surgery so they will improve them self.

3.7 Promotion: Only the experienced and hard-working employee will get promotion in my term.

Thank you for Giving time and reading my application have nice day dear Administrators.

Viking Nawab

Deputy Chief

EMS | EN2

Salman3211

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Salman Zeb
2. Your age: - 20
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 5 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord: salluar4214y
6. Your Nickname: Salman Zeb
7. Your ID: 140801
Additional information
1. Leader of Emergency Medical services
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
• I would like to be the leader of EMS because I have spent many many many hours in EMS in the past and see a great future for it.
• I would like to be the leader of the above organization so as to start a legacy for myself in the new city.
• A leader is as good as his team: While employed in the EMS I have almost held all the ranks in the org, from trainee to Head of Training, and I am confident that I will the good fit for this leadership because as a leader I will work with employees like a part of them and not keep bossing around always.
• I would like to be the leader of EMS because with being in many positions in the EMS in the other city there are somethings with in the organization that can be improved.
FTO:
-- I will choose and recruit best FTO who will give best training to trainee
-- I will choose and recruit active FTO to manage the Lobbies specially at night.
-- I will take care while i am taking any FTO into my Organization where i can take special Training before recruiting FTO's
• The biggest issue right now in EMS is the staffing shortage, especially throughout the hours of 20:00-7:00. The first thing I would do as leader is find a way to fix this issue as right now we are having to rely on a small group of people to do the job of many, which does not make the job enjoyable. I will always try to keep the lobbies covered and the patents will never face any problems
• Previously I can see no one was doing state inspections properly, and I would like to do State inspections at least once a week which will help the organization employees
• I will create a time zone shift system to arrange the perfect way in lobbies and Calls.
• I will always make sure that we never run out of medicine because
this is a question of patients' lives
• No favoritism towards employees every employee will be equal to me
• My last promise is if be the Leader of EMS I will ensure every role will provide services they are designated to.

Thank you for Giving time and reading my application have nice day dear Administrators.

Apex Predatorr

Division Chief

EMS | EN2

Viking Mafia

Leader
Leader
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Affan Khan

2. Your age: 20

3. Time zone: GMT+05:30

4. Average online per day: 3 to 4 hrs.

5. Your Discord: mr_nobody_79

6. Your Nickname: Viking Mafia

7. Your ID: 130483

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

EMS is the first organization which i joined and i love this organization more than any other.

2.2. I've been in EMS for like 3 terms and i know the current situation very well , I will take care of lobbies and make sure everyone get right treatment.

2.3. I will take a responsibility to run a smooth and best term.

Major problem is night shift, i will hire more employees for night shift and make sure lobbies will be covered all the time.

3.2 Second step will be announce giveaways for employees, it will make them happy and they will give their best which directly beneficial for organization.

3.3 Third step will be make changes in bonus system , and i will make sure that we will never miss a state call in my term.

3.4 I will make sure that promotion will get hard working employees only.

3.5 Hiring more employees because shortage of employees, more employees means lobbies will be covered all the time.

3.6 I have faced a problem in EMS that Trainees are doing so much mistake due to language barrier, i will make sure that trainees choose their language preferences and don't do any mistakes.

Viking Mafia

Deputy Chief

EMS | EN2

Shikamaru Frankie

Deputy Chief Of {EMS}
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avinash Swain
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord: zen_piglet_03980
6. Your Nickname: Viking Shikamaru
7. Your ID: 127258

1. I Have Experience in ems as i am here since past 4 terms and learned a lot from trainee to deputy chief.

2. I believe that a good leader can do anything with the help of his team. As it is a starting of new legacy I can give a better direction to the EMS future

3. I will make sure that in my term there is no toxicity towards employees and I will make sure there is good and friendly communication between all Employees so that everyone will stay happy.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1: My first step would be to setup an FTO who has both the leadership qualities and giving the good quality training to employees

2: My second step will be to hire employees based on department so it will be easy for high command to manage their department.

3: My third step to hire the employees on the based on time zones so lobbies will be covered all times because in past terms there was a shortage of units especially for night shifts

4: My fourth step will be hosting so many event for employees so they will enjoy working in organization.

5: For the state calls I will make sure that everyone knows how to handle state calls and how to interact with other state organizations

6: For Promotion, Only Employees who worked hard will get promoted.

Thank You For Reading My Application.

Viking Shikamaru

Deputy Chief

EMS | EN 2

Last edited:

shanu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Salman Zeb
2. Your age: - 20
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 5 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord: salluar4214y
6. Your Nickname: Salman Zeb
7. Your ID: 140801
Additional information
1. Leader of Emergency Medical services
• I would like to be the leader of EMS because I have spent many many many hours in EMS in the past and see a great future for it.
• I would like to be the leader of the above organization so as to start a legacy for myself in the new city.
• A leader is as good as his team: While employed in the EMS I have almost held all the ranks in the org, from trainee to Head of Training, and I am confident that I will the good fit for this leadership because as a leader I will work with employees like a part of them and not keep bossing around always.
• I would like to be the leader of EMS because with being in many positions in the EMS in the other city there are somethings with in the organization that can be improved.
FTO:
-- I will choose and recruit best FTO who will give best training to trainee
-- I will choose and recruit active FTO to manage the Lobbies specially at night.
-- I will take care while i am taking any FTO into my Organization where i can take special Training before recruiting FTO's
• The biggest issue right now in EMS is the staffing shortage, especially throughout the hours of 20:00-7:00. The first thing I would do as leader is find a way to fix this issue as right now we are having to rely on a small group of people to do the job of many, which does not make the job enjoyable. I will always try to keep the lobbies covered and the patents will never face any problems
• Previously I can see no one was doing state inspections properly, and I would like to do State inspections at least once a week which will help the organization employees
• I will create a time zone shift system to arrange the perfect way in lobbies and Calls.
• I will always make sure that we never run out of medicine because
this is a question of patients' lives
• No favoritism towards employees every employee will be equal to me
• My last promise is if be the Leader of EMS I will ensure every role will provide services they are designated to.

Apex Predatorr

Division Chief

EMS | EN2
GOOD but need to be good person

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
The following players are selected for the EMS Leader Interviews on 07/05/24 (tomorrow) at 11AM Server Time.

Viking Mafia | 130483

Viking Shikamaru | 127258

Salman Zeb | 140801

Applications for EMS Leader are now CLOSED

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
Hello everyone,

This forum is designated for submitting applications for the EMS Leadership position only. Please do not post any discussion, off-topic messages, vouching etc. Any off-topic or vouching posts will lead to punishment.

Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom