Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekansh Nakya

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Atharv
2. Your age -22
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day – 3 to 4 hours
5. Your Discord - Sickovad#6391
6. Your Nickname - Nick Rune
7. Your ID -
Additional information

1. Leader of The Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Experience in city 1 -

• I joined the city 1 five months ago. I was in SAHP for 2 weeks and and I was in past FIB till now.
  • Started from Junior agent in August under Kayleigh's term and was promoted to DHOD of Undercover under Hank's term
  • After taking a little break in city 1 I joined FIB again under Monty West's term until FIB disbanded.
Experience in city 2 -
  • In start of city, I joined EMS for a month. During term of Zach Noor, I was promoted to Head of undercover department and I had given chance to work on casefiles.
  • After his term I was recruited back in FIB by new director Jack Wolf as Black Ops Agent. After working very hard in assisting in casefiles and assisting with successful raids, I reached position of Deputy Director. As Deputy Director, I handled most of negotiation to make sure hostage is safe and evidence is gathered aswell.
  • Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB) has a lot of potentialand with a good leader, I truthly believe we can make an amazing organization with amazing people.
  • Became FIB Director for 2 consecutive terms and completed 25 raids (20 gang raids and 5 family raids)

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

• I have been a part of incredible moments of roleplay in this city and other city. I have been part multiple store robberies, multiple undercover busts, multiple undercover tracking and missions. I think it's important for the FIB to stand out in the city.
  • I have some good ideas for global events including all gangs, legal orgs, and even regular citizens. A very simple addition that is needed for a better Roleplay in the city is proper communication with other organizations and good relationship with other organizations.
  • In the past, organizations were always arguing over some simple mistakes and that way, all state organizations (LSPD, SAHP, GOV, FIB, NG) were always in a bad relationship. Only way to be successful is that all state organizations would be really close to each other.
  • There is nothing to hide between each organization, and every week, leaders and deputies would arrange meetings at the Capitol. They would discuss about problems about the city, and pros and cons that need to be fixed between them. Without any communication between orgs, we don’t stand a chance against gangs. Respect between organizations is the very important.
  • During working as Deputy Director, I had opportunity to work with detectives of SAHP in making casefiles. I would like to include all org in that work which would improve relations within legal organizations.
  • Inactivity was sometimes problem within FIB. I would like to fill timegap with multiple events within FIB. I have very good ideas for those events aswell.
  • Not only activity but also consistency is big factor in FIB. Director is big responsibility in FIB. I have few Ideas in mind how to deal with that aswell

Thank you for reading my application.

Nick Rune

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom