Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey Windsor

Player
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL
: Merrick Litchauer
2. Your Age IRL: 19
3. Time Zone: GMT -5
4. Average Online Time Per Day: 5-10 hours
5. Discord: TR3Y#9937
6. Your Nickname: Trey Windsor
7. Your ID: XXX

Additional Information

Leader of what organization
: Los Santos Police Department

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1.)
I want to run Los Santos Police Department, as I am a dedicated hard working man. I will do everything I can possibly do in my powers and strive for more than just that, I will come together as a big group and show the city that I will be the best Chief Of Police the city has ever seen. If I get selected I will have LSPD at an all time high in less than 1 week, with simple dedication and support from our city we can make the dream come to life. I will not only protect the streets and the city of Los Santos but I will insure everyone that there is no need to fear the city I will show them we are all about teamwork and involvement within our boundaries. If selected for Chief Of Police I will make sure all other Legal organizations have all the support they need at any given moment the second a global is dropped we will be on site. And I will insure the citizens of Los Santos that the criminals won’t cross their boundary’s.

2.) “Framework” is a big key to a big organization like LSPD, I will rebuild and restructure the entire organization from the ground up. With my prior experience of working as a Leo in all law enforcement organizations, I can combine what I know and others know to build an organization for not only the city but its citizens which is our top priority.

3.) “Teamwork” is a biggest step we will need to take in order to strive for success, I will make sure all officers low rank or high rank work together as a team to achieve bigger and better goals. Having a people that work good in a team is better than 1 mind because we all can come together and think of bigger things. Last thing is I want every officer to know that LSPD isn’t just a organization, it’s a real family one that has someone’s back whenever needed and isn’t scared to risk there life in dangerous situations because they work for the Los Santos Police Department and we will train you to face your fears.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1.)
To improve the roleplay in the organization is to train the cadets and staff, the ways to work as a officer, insure that they are using commands to show that their body cam is rolling and uploading to the servers, and to check the vin number of vehicles etc, using commands like /me takes out pda, /me takes our drone and launches it etc leave a big mark to the role playing experience.

2.) Proper radio communication is a big factor to the organization because clear radio communication is a big thing, making sure your reporting into dispatch or whenever your in a situation to keep things less cluttered and more efficient, try to use more radio codes than normal communication and to only use the radio for strictly roleplay nothing to do with Mixing or things not involving the organization.

3.) “Baring”, As a officer you should learn how to maintain top class professionalism and stay focused on what needs to be done, going into a certain situation can be overwhelming and you will learn how to keep calm no matter what, the instructors will run multiple test on you and help with any difficulties along the way.

This concludes my application for the Los Santos Police Department, sincerely Trey Windsor

Asrin Kovacs

Coding my life away!
Senior Administrator
Denied
Punishment History/ Be careful next time you disrespect an admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom