Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kings1

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Alex

2. Your age: 16

3. Time zone: GMT +2

4. Average online per day: 8h

5. Your Discord: Aux#7402

6. Your Nickname: Aux Shade

7. Your ID: 151546
Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I want to be the leader of thhe Ballas because, I have always loved being a leader or high command of orgs. I feel like i can make funny rp situations with my gang and make sure both sides are having good times. I have experience of being a high command on the legal and illegal side of things. I have deputys and a squad lined up to make this gang have the best RP experience and fun possible. I would make sure my gang attends events such as BS, FZ and a lot more. When i started the server i was took into the goverment i saw a lot of corruption and we would always die to gangs and i admired how they conducted them self. I joined my first gang marabunta and they took me in with loving arms and teached me everything i needed to know about gangs and the gang life.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
I would ensure every gang member of mine knows the rules and i would make sure they know what there doing. I would not be accepting under level 10 and if any gang member is caught braking a rule they will be blacklisted immediately.

I love the rp in hostage situations store robberys ect I would make sure the gang stays on top of all off that and make it a daily thing I would also insure that a high command is there before starting it.

I would make sure the Ballas Know every important rule and make sure they are mature and know what there doing I would make sure we make good rp for cops and civs and for the gang.

My goal is to make Ballas big and strong again and give other gangs competition i would make sure we do this by attending a lot of events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom