Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak Boloo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Zak barlow

2. Your age - 18

3. Time zone - GMT+

4. Average online per day - 10-12hrs

5. Your Discord - Zak gambino#0253

6. Your Nickname - Zak gambino

7. Your ID - 0000

Additional information
1. Leader of... Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
A) I want to be leader of ballas because In en2 I was really most of all in the gangs and not really state orgs so I know many things about gangs. I have been high command in all of the gangs so I know what I am doing.
B) I have people who will join my gang and help me try and get the 100% turf and I also want to control the ghetto so that the people in my gang can get 100% graffiti profits so they can get 11500 dollars every hour and actually make money instead of being in a gang to make no money.
C) another reason I want to become ballas leader is I think that the hq if the gang is a really nice place and I feel like people will like to come and feel as the place where they basically work at is nice place to chill when the opps aren’t around them. I would bring very good deputy’s that know all the rules and have been previous leaders so they know all the gang rules and will bring very knowledgeable people to my gang
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
My advice for improving role play is making different teams like a graffiti team and also a turf team then make sure when my gang is robbing in ghetto they are doing it properly and not breaking rules so that they don’t get me a warning as I would like to finish my term with the bare minimum warnings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom