Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Gorman

Blocked
Blocked
1. Luke Gorman
2. 18
3. GMT +1 Sometimes mix in into a NA Timezone
4. 8-12 hours
5. lukegorman#6361
6. Luke Mayt
7. ID 51060

Why do you want to become an admin?

1. I want to become an admin as I've had a very fun time on this server. I've always tried to improve RP quality ever since I joined as I knew how to RP prior to being on GrandRP. I have been a deputy of gangs and LSPD. I've been in every organization that there is and know how they work. I want to work and connect with players, not just punish them for their actions. I know all the server rules properly. I wouldn't mind being either a crime or state admin as I know all the rules and how they work for both.

What are your strengths?

2. My strengths are that I'm good with time management and work efficiency. Another strength is that I see all situations from 2 sides whether they are my friend are not. I let everyone speak and express their outlook on the situation is if they're involved.

What are your greatest weaknesses?

3. My weakness is that I tell the truth too much so sometimes people think I’m insulting them when I’m not.

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

4. Yes

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

5. Yes

Itachi God

GOD
Player
Approved
You have an interview at 18:00 ST 25/11/2021 Please join the VC 15 mins before​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom