Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaa Flower

Player
Player
Information
1. Rudra Singh
2. 16
3. IST
4. 4-5 Hours( weekends 7-8 Hours)
5.DANNY KROWN#8667
6. Danny Alxander
7. 1710
Additional Information
1. Leader of?

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
Ans: A) I was in NG in the terms of andrej barba, Drake barba and Richard sole in the first city they were really good generals and i was as HC during there terms and i had observed NG a lot . And i know some secret of NG too and i want to back the NG as family not as and org i want to make it most Professional org of history i have some great plans for the Soldiers.
B) I had observed sometime other orgs want ammo runs but NG is unable to do it for some issues i will fix those fixes and every org will get ammo runs when needed and i will plan a training with the other orgs special Forces so every org will become good at combat and i will not let anyone disrespect any officer of any other org no matter what rank he is. i will arrange Bounous system so the guys who are doing good work can get their rewards
C) Their will be a weekly Promotion ceremony were all the members of NG will participate and the good workers will get thier Bounous & Promotions. i will make sure that everyone help each other to become good at everything.
3.My advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.
Ans: I will do weekly meetings will leaders of other orgs so we can know if they are having issues with NG or they are happy with their work if they have any issue we will fix it so we can make the los santos safe. strikes will be given to those who will not follow commands of HC and to those who will not follow rules. Action will be taken against those who will disrespect the members of any org and civilians, NG will be always ready take part in special operations with other orgs
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you will see my Potential

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom