Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
INFORMATION
Sultan Shah
2. 28
3. GMT+5
4. 5-6 Hours ( weekends 7-8 Hours)
5. MaxBolo#0001
6. Max Pluxury
7. 3898
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. Leader of?

images

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

A) I want to be General Because i am in NG from more than 4 Terms under 4 great Generals as HC and i know everything about NG how it works what it need to be Best org. IF i get a chance to be a general so i already have gathered the Ex NG Experienced person to join NG and together with our Experience we can make the NG the best org of history.
B) I am Having alot of Plans by which alot of people from different timezones will join NG with this we can do the ammo runs for us and other orgs at any time with Good power and safely while Gates will be being Gaurded By the other Members. I will be having 5 departments which are
Military Police, CRM, RR, SASD and AF.
C) I will try my best to do the Promotion
Ceremony every week so every Hardworking perosn can get his reward of hardwork. Secondly i will Focus on AF department as it i had observed that it is not having that much numbers and work. we will do the Regularly normal Patrolling but we will also do the Air patrolling with the AF department. Many New System will be introduced which will increase the activity Level in NG.
3.My advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.

1) We Should Not Hire the Org Hopers because they can destroy the Pure RP
2)
I will make the New application to join the NG with more Detailed questions

3)
NG should do the Different activities like normal patrolling to make the NG more active
4) I think that Having Personal Logs is the best was to improve RP it will help to track the Activity of Every NG Member
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks For Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom