Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

KertenKeleKazim Sword

Player
Player
Information
1. Berke Bulut
2. 18
3. GMT+03:00
4. 8+
5. Muhtesemberke#2369
6. KertenKeleKazim Swan
7. 2165
Additional information
1. Los Santos Vagos
2. I love illegal organizations. I love doing activities like rob someona - graffiti - 24/7. I have been playing the game for about 10 months and I have improved myself a lot both in terms of rules and gameplay. So far, I have done many illegal jobs and improved myself in RP, worked as a co-leader in gangs many times. I have a firm decision to lead a gang.
3. If I were in charge of Los Santos Vagos, the RP level would be considerably higher since I would concentrate primarily on RP situations rather than merely shooting in the ghetto. However, I'd like to play out a scenario in a realistic manner. I would quiz someone about basic rp rules and ghetto rules before allowing them to join the gang, and then I would play out a rp situation to see if they had a high or low standard. Most people who knew the rules would be accepted, but if their rp standard was low, I would assist them in improving it because I want to have strong rp with everyone in the city.

Evelyn Frost

Player
Player
Rejected

Application doesn't meet the details that we asked for.
Short explanation.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom