Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
David Corleone
Administrators nickname
Asrin Pluxury
Date
Dec 3, 2022
Time
13:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/iq_tun6vDJI

David Diaz

Player
Player
Hello so I got send to jail and give a warn because I got a code A (game crash) in a middle of a vehicle robbery that happened in front of my appartament building. I was just playing normal so I dont have POV because why would I keep a pov of me just driving around and chilling with my friends. I know all the rules and why would I leave I just need to pay 450k to get the car back I would not risk it for that amount of money. As I just said my game crashed I reentered and then I got sent to jail.. I think this is very unfair because my PC is not that powerful and it crashes a lot. Thank you and have a nice day and if they want they can rob my car again I dont have a problem with that cause thats the game but my game crashed soo. Thank you and have a nice day. If you really want I can show you my laptop specs and see that is not that good and when I have DC and the game on I only get 40 fps and at that moment my game crashed and also I am a man of LAW I wont do this stupid thing to left the game durring a robbery come on but from now on Ill record everything even if my game will move very bad because this is unfair

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

For situations of CL/Gen 6.2 you must Provide POV to Prove it was a Game Crash and not a CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom