Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nuke Royall
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 4, 2023
Time of violation
11:26
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCu55g_u-3g

Nuke Royall

Player
Player
1693 provoking. He is talking about a drug lab raid we lost earlier. He is provoking about that at the fam raid. (IN POV 1)
In POV 3 at 1:44 you can see 1693 admitted that he called cops.
I guess 1693 is deputy of the family.

After fam raid when we were about to leave they started to provoke us. You can see all our High commands saying people to leave the are but these people followed us down the path. Called cops on us after fam raid and asking cops to search us and arrest us. They also damaged all our cars you can see in pov.

I also want to know why cops came there or how they know there was a situation happening ICly.
You can see at 2:02 in POV 2. There is a cop car passing behind us with 2 cops (ID 7913, 4555)
POV request of any cop there will be appreciated. IDs 23995 , 23992 , 23954

POV1:

pov 2

POV 3

POV 4

Dev Rich

Player
Player
Hello adims this Id-1693 | Dev North Deputy of North Indiana
As you clearly knows Royal Elite has a history of abusing to others family’s
Earlier there was a forum upon me regarding blocking in territory race.
It was so simple that i won the race easily and they was not able to beat then they put a forum unnecessary which is not even a rule ,and i thank The admin Zessy Pluxury who reviewed that forum and did the right thing .
Now about the situation which this guy nuke royal is saying about is the situation after our family raid there was lspd and fib guys there who came at the point and we called them because there was illegal parking of car which were blocking roads in the way of our house and someone made fire shots also when we called them and then suddenly after the raid was over these royal elite guys were clicking photos in front of our family house wearing vest and holding guns so the police saw them and then police was asking them to stop and search them and i was just there trying to speak to police and telling them to please search them and then THIS GUY WHIT NO BRAIN NUKE ROYAL DEPUTY OF ROYAL ELITE CALLED AN ADMIN ABOUT SITUATION AND ADMIN CAME AND SAID ITS AN IC ISSUE SOLVE IT but then Nuke Royal started saying (ooc speaking we just came from family raid ) he should have get a punishment for mixing there but i think at that time the admin was not at situation. About provoking these guys they have a history about that not us and by saying search them please to cops is called provoking then really i think this guy nuke royal is BRAINDEAD . This was my side on the situation ……

Nuke Royall

Player
Player
It was so simple that i won the race easily and they was not able to beat then they put a forum unnecessary which is not even a rule ,and i thank The admin Zessy Pluxury who reviewed that forum and did the right thing .
Now about the situation which this guy nuke royal is saying about is the situation after our family raid there was lspd and fib guys there who came at the point and we called them because there was illegal parking of car which were blocking roads in the way of our house and someone made fire shots also when we called them and then suddenly after the raid was over these royal elite guys were clicking photos in front of our family house wearing vest and holding guns so the police saw them and then police was asking them to stop and search them and i was just there trying to speak to police and telling them to please search them and then THIS GUY WHIT NO BRAIN NUKE ROYAL DEPUTY OF ROYAL ELITE CALLED AN ADMIN ABOUT SITUATION AND ADMIN CAME AND SAID ITS AN IC ISSUE SOLVE IT but then Nuke Royal started saying (ooc speaking we just came from family raid ) he should have get a punishment for mixing there but i think at that time the admin was not at situation. About provoking these guys they have a history about that not us and by saying search them please to cops is called provoking then really i think this guy nuke royal is BRAINDEAD . This was my side on the situation ……
Y are you so abusive? If I did any rule break you can report with POV. Stop calling me Brain dead and let admin decide whose mistake this is.

Nuke Royall

Player
Player
And this guy is using discord vc during situations so i thinks METAGAMING rule broken here ...
Fam raid is OOC and we are allowed for that. And you can clearly see when I realized you guys are making a mess I deafened myself instantly. POVs are from Instant replies so there is no question about crop. Any way you have POV of what happened. You can post my rule breaks here.

Nuke Royall

Player
Player
And you don't have to talk about Royal Elite History. We didn't abuse you. You raided us we raided you. If you can defend then defend the raid, that's it.
Don't make inappropriate statements. Post it with proofs.

Nuke Royall

Player
Player
Admins you can clearly see here that he is not in Ballas but he has so many armors. Check his logs from org, possibly looting WH for personal use.

I re uploaded his POV in case he makes it Private. He is also doing MG in the POV

Vision Reddy

StarBoy
Player
If so then provide POV

Dev Rich

Player
Player
how can nuke royal post a video from my side of my forum in his forum this is not allowed as i think and i know that admins are the one who will take decisons on this and i am not like you .I have been deputy of around 5 gangs in the city and i have body plates armor which we splits as a reward and for your knowledge we can only make armors of 5 fabrics so i chosed purple.
Y are you so abusive? If I did any rule break you can report with POV. Stop calling me Brain dead and let admin decide whose mistake this is.
Dont tell admins what to do they dont need your advise .

Nuke Royall

Player
Player
how can nuke royal post a video from my side of my forum in his forum this is not allowed as i think and i know that admins are the one who will take decisons on this and i am not like you .I have been deputy of around 5 gangs in the city and i have body plates armor which we splits as a reward and for your knowledge we can only make armors of 5 fabrics so i chosed purple.

Dont tell admins what to do they dont need your advise .
So you are saying your leader let you take armor plates ? Strange !!! Never saw a leader let go of armor plates

raaghav248

Player
Player
Admins you can clearly see here that he is not in Ballas but he has so many armors. Check his logs from org, possibly looting WH for personal use.

I re uploaded his POV in case he makes it Private. He is also doing MG in the POV
How, is it meta gaming and in armor, you can buy those in the black market if you ever visited there to buy some ammunition and please check black market and then speak.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom