Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

fazerug puta

Player
Player
1. David

2. 24

3. Gulf Standard Time (GMT +4)

4. 8 hours per day and sometimes more

5. l9a#3929

6. Rug Santiagox

7. 10880 Additional informaiton

1. i was the leader of Marabunta

2. i want to be leader of this organization because Reason 1. I have been a leader in marabunta for a month and i learned a lot of things when i was a leader and the gang got better when i was the leader and I have great knowledge on the gang life and good knowledge in state organizations which I can use greatly to my advantage. Reason 2. i know how to make a gang more better than before and when I was the leader of marabunta it was running so much better Reason 3. it will allow us to make rp situation with other gangs, families and the police so much better

3. My advice for improving roleplay in the org would be to make sure all guys who join our org understand the basics of RP and city rules and the ghetto rules and make people and To the new players that will come across i will ask them if they know the rules of rp and if they don't i will tell them all the rules so they have no excuses if they do not comply with the rules.

Skully

Player
You have been Rejected for Ballas Leader interviews​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom