Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to administrators

yashvirani

Player
Player
Your Nickname: Yash Warrior

Administrator's Nickname: Del Federal, Void Harsha(Always there for any kind of help), Nik Payne

The essence of gratitude (claims): These 3 admins are the best of all for me and they are supportive and do lot of hardwork. Keep it up guys you all are the best ! All administrators are there for us and thumbs up for all admins guys keep it up !
(y)

Akatsuki Mufasa

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Your nickname: Akatsuki Mufasa

Administrator nickname: All my brothers

The essential of gratitude (claims): guys firstly gonna miss you guys and really you all are doing great job Abdel my bro thank for helping me every time and guys I know you all guys are always ready to help to everyone once again farewell from my side
En2 on top ❤️

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
1. Your nickname: Efe Sarsilmaz

2. The administrator's nickname: Abdel Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): abdel is good abi i like him hes a good admin deserves senior

Void Harsha

Player
Player
Your nickname: Void Harsha

Administrator nickname: All my lovely En02 admins and especially PC checkers who never got irritated even when pinged multiple times

The essence of your gratitude: Thankyou very much for always guiding me and taking care of my mistakes I always love you guys And My special thanks to:

Nik payne who taught me a lot of things and always being with me

Ashish xoxo thank you for always making my doubts clear even when some of them are simple

Hassy davids thank you for guiding be regarding crime section and responding to me grateful

Martina kingsman who helped me a lot during my starting stage love you

EN 2 on Top❤️

Top Bottom