Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
John Griffin
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 6, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQw71nMCQlE

John Griffin

Not leader
Player
Before we start I would request this forum to be reviewed by Chief Admin or Deputy Chief Admin preferably Turkish Admin thx
I am going to keep this forum short and talk more about facts this family called Yenki Raki has been targeting our fam members and family and also taking the hate to ooc in dms i will be providing all the proofs here would request to take actions against this since this kind of behaviour ruins the fun of server for me and my fam members just want to enjoy our time in server and play nicely on the server which this family is making hard for us me as ex deputy and ex bloods leader reported to our curators also about this and didn't come on forums before because we didn't want to ruin their time server as well and thought we would like to end this nicely but after trying our best to end things none of this to seems to end well for us we are just being provoked and targeted again and again which really ruins the fun of the server for many people which is just promoting toxicity in server I wouldn't have mind if they kept things ic which is acceptable since its a RP server and 2 family fighting each other icly is not a problem but provoking in CC naming their twinks after us and targeting us ooc and during events like Vdm and Rdm before events also is just unacceptable from our side and also which is against server rule I still don't want to get harsh punishment over this and would like to enjoy this server with everyone but this behaviour from them will just lead to people leaving this project for too much toxicity and ruin fun for everyone this act as a unofficial family they also got suspected cheaters in their family just to win and prove that they are better then us which is just desperate measures for hating someone in server I can provide forum links for this on the other side if we think that any of our family members are not legit or sus we blacklist them from our family and report to admins to help keep the server clean and not just go for win, me and boys have been part of this project from the start and we would love to continue this way and keep a healthy relation with people on server and we expect fair chance on server without being targeted and unnecessary hate towards us

Screenshot proof of Toxicity in CC and Dms
Proof of suspected cheaters in their family
video proof of toxicity and targeting

John Griffin

Not leader
Player
Half of your “proofs” aren’t even yeni raki family members also in half of the proofs u showed there is no toxicity or targeting , not sure what you trying to get out this thread but good lucky with it next time make sure all the proofs are correct
Must be either blind or dumb enough Idk but I couldn't care less enjoy forum warn for off topic :)

noxx chavoo

he öyle mi olmuş knk
Player
are you blind
Half of your “proofs” aren’t even yeni raki family members also in half of the proofs u showed there is no toxicity or targeting , not sure what you trying to get out this thread but good lucky with it next time make sure all the proofs are correct

Saltor

Player
Player
Sus la

Alp Boness

Dancin
Player
Before we start I would request this forum to be reviewed by Chief Admin or Deputy Chief Admin preferably Turkish Admin thx
I am going to keep this forum short and talk more about facts this family called Yenki Raki has been targeting our fam members and family and also taking the hate to ooc in dms i will be providing all the proofs here would request to take actions against this since this kind of behaviour ruins the fun of server for me and my fam members just want to enjoy our time in server and play nicely on the server which this family is making hard for us me as ex deputy and ex bloods leader reported to our curators also about this and didn't come on forums before because we didn't want to ruin their time server as well and thought we would like to end this nicely but after trying our best to end things none of this to seems to end well for us we are just being provoked and targeted again and again which really ruins the fun of the server for many people which is just promoting toxicity in server I wouldn't have mind if they kept things ic which is acceptable since its a RP server and 2 family fighting each other icly is not a problem but provoking in CC naming their twinks after us and targeting us ooc and during events like Vdm and Rdm before events also is just unacceptable from our side and also which is against server rule I still don't want to get harsh punishment over this and would like to enjoy this server with everyone but this behaviour from them will just lead to people leaving this project for too much toxicity and ruin fun for everyone this act as a unofficial family they also got suspected cheaters in their family just to win and prove that they are better then us which is just desperate measures for hating someone in server I can provide forum links for this on the other side if we think that any of our family members are not legit or sus we blacklist them from our family and report to admins to help keep the server clean and not just go for win, me and boys have been part of this project from the start and we would love to continue this way and keep a healthy relation with people on server and we expect fair chance on server without being targeted and unnecessary hate towards us

video proof of toxicity and targetingc

cim ekran is my twink account its non of your business im talking with my people in cc.

Tares Bones

Player
Player
in our family no penalty for toxicity in cc but you guys have a lot of punishment in cc (insult,fl,toxicty,islamophobia) so dont call us toxic

John Griffin

Not leader
Player
in our family no penalty for toxicity in cc but you guys have a lot of punishment in cc (insult,fl,toxicty,islamophobia) so dont call us toxic
Maybe u didn't read my last reply well assuming to trying to get me punished me for insulting in forums so lemme rephrase it to u I don't remember asking for your opinion so keep it to your self and keep crying about I want to see how I died :)

lynxx22

Player
Player
  • The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation);
Ur id and 8946 differents ids.

Atacan Bones

XD
Player
Lets start from beginning which u shared photos about CC all were punished in past
first clip shows nothing u can basicly mute him and he says only erkan why did this disturb u idk
clip 3 shows nothing again there is no photo in game so no rules were broken
clip 4 shows nothing again because there were more than 3 people and we cant know who did shoot
clip 7 the people who killed u does not belong to our fam members and they already been punished and insulting admin???
clip 9 vdming by himself not as a family like your said i cant control everyone :)
clip 10 shows same video so dont try to deceive admins
kids 1 does not show anything again
this clips 2people rdmed me not our fam member and fstoq was there they got punished still trying to deceive admins???
this is the 4st time i see same clip why r u posting same video?
i have no idea who this guy is
there is no toxicity only vdm
about cheater part we always checking their pc before we invite someone espically kay wastaken we played this guy before i watched his povs and he was clean but we cant check people pc after every informal and we asked his pov before u guys open forums and we kicked them here is proof
so lets start your side
Approved - VDM | 9586 :) vdm
Approved - VDM+GZ 1.3 | 16669 :)
Approved - ER 1.13, FL in Event, MK | Medellin Family :)
On consideration - GR 3.1 | 151 :) already banned second time for gr 3.1 yesterday
Approved - GR 6.4,Fail RP | 16669 :)
imgur.com ( 16669 he joined his twink and parental insulted and thats not first time if u check his punishment history )
Approved - Doxing, OOC Insult | 30742 :)
Approved - Mass Rule Break | exsorbed family you guys already been punished as family :)
Rejected - Ban for Doxing| Fstoq Pluxury ?? doxing everytime?? and talking about being toxic
Approved - Doxing | ID: 32709 ? personal mistake but if u guys share everything i will also share

so finally dont act like white as milk if u decide do something u need to take care your actions
i had proof about purge time like what you guys have done but i wont post them

thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom