Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Auston Highlife
Suspect ID
245092 + 225832
Date of violation
Aug 26, 2023
Time of violation
20:29
Proofs
https://youtu.be/k2ys73vvdjQ

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
There was no word of mention that they were debt collectors

Last edited:

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
I was talking but needed to cough drop
I told you to body cam it, or at least your friend to body cam it. Neither one of you wanted to.
This is Roleplay, when you speak to someone and they don't respond, you don't just continue doing whatever action it is. It's common sense to double check by coughdropping and then annnouncing once again to see if they can actually hear you so its fair & proper roleplay.

Walter Blackkk

Player
Player
I told you to body cam it, or at least your friend to body cam it. Neither one of you wanted to.
This is Roleplay, when you speak to someone and they don't respond, you don't just continue doing whatever action it is. It's common sense to double check by coughdropping and then annnouncing once again to see if they can actually hear you so its fair & proper roleplay.
I ain't gonna argue with u about it it's find I'll take a punishment lmao but yes I said I don't have pov because I only record for events, we say as we are collecting what we must say like hello we are debt collector I'll be collecting your debt Ty then collect quickly because otherwise ppl just run and run and get into car

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
I ain't gonna argue with u about it it's find I'll take a punishment lmao but yes I said I don't have pov because I only record for events, we say as we are collecting what we must say like hello we are debt collector I'll be collecting your debt Ty then collect quickly because otherwise ppl just run and run and get into car
I suggest you get a replay/buffer capture software to capture things that happened in the past so you can actually provide evidence to suggest that your claim is true. Sucks people just run but guess what, you still need to RP it out. If its such a problem with them just running, then submit a forum like I have done for FailRP. They're obviously trying to avoid RP when met with it. There's your solution. There are people who want RP, give them a chance like you're suppose to.

Ibti Loco

EX-Chief of Police | EX-DCOP-LSPD | EX-COS-SAHP
Player
Approved

ID 225832 will receive a punishment for Fail RP
ID 245092 will receive a punishment for Fail RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom