Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Julien shelby
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 13, 2023
Time of violation
0:06
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq9d2lzfnwc

Julien shelby 95

Player
Player
Hello, today I got scammed by another player. I tried to buy the battlepass from him but when I sent the money he went inside the bank to send the money to another account (presumably) and then disconnected. waited a bit to see if he's going to return but didn't. luckily I had my POV on. I usually don't buy things like that cause of scammers but with the new update coming I thought I could benefit from the battlepass. I grinded a lot for that money honestly ( weeks and weeks ) it's sad that he can just scam me like that. I hope that I could get my money back. thank you in advance.
sorry for the bad sound quality.

Hmauh

Player
Player
He Scamed My firend But he has no Pov i saw him trensfered the money to his main account and he gived some money to his firend there islik 5 peaple helping him . I hope he will get banned as soon as possible.

Julien shelby 95

Player
Player
He Scamed My firend But he has no Pov i saw him trensfered the money to his main account and he gived some money to his firend there islik 5 peaple helping him . I hope he will get banned as soon as possible.
I hope he gets his money back, and admins tracks the transactions and bans everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom