Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver Harlow

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Eissa Almheiri
2. Your age (OOC) : 22
3. Time zone + Country : +4:00 GMT (United Arab Emirates )
4. Daily time played on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 5.00 Server time - 20:30 server time On Weekends , 13:00 Server time Till : 22:00 On Week Days
5. Average online per week : Around 80-90 hours may be less .
6. Your Discord : emheiri
7. Your Nickname : Oliver Harlow
8. Your ID : 148573
9. Your in-game level: 97
10. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : Crime Section
11. Languages Spoken: English & Arabic

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
Ans: I want to become an admin because it would empower me to ensure things run smoothly. Based on my experience as a citizen in RP city, I have witnessed both positive and negative situations. The presence of dedicated admins who worked tirelessly to assist and support the community inspired me to aspire to such a role. I am eager to work for the betterment of the city, helping individuals with their issues and enhancing their RP experiences.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime and State)
Answers:
State
LSPD
SAHP
NG

Crime
Bloods rank: 9
Vagos: 9

3. What are your strengths?
Answer: I have the ability to learn quickly and get to new situations. Additionally, I like to help others.

4. What are your weaknesses?
Answer : When i see someone needing help and nobody is helping him , And if someone is lying to me , and having an emotional personality.

5.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Answer : Problem Solving - Speaking 2 Languages ( Arabic + English )

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Answer : I Dont have a business actually

7.Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Answer : No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom