Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milan1905

Player
Player
Leader of LSPD I Milian Hardy I 321306

Information
1. Your name IRL:
Mahammad
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT + 4
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours (More on weekends)
5. Your Discord: milian05
6. Your Nickname: Milian Hardy
7. Your ID: 321306

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
  1. My extensive experience working with LSPD has provided me with a comprehensive understanding of both the opportunities and challenges facing our organization. Thanks to my success in the missions, now i see in myself the determination to lead the LSPD.
  2. Throughout my tenure, I have consistently demonstrated strong leadership skills and earning promotions to high command positions. Recognizing the essential role LSPD plays in keeping Los Santos safe and secure, I am extremely passionate about serving our communities and upholding the law.
  3. I believe that my creative leadership style and new perspectives can lead LSPD. I'm always looking for ways to improve our processes, increase efficiency, and create a more positive and productive workplace. I believe that in this way we can help make the department even better and contribute significantly to achieving our goals.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
  1. Human Resources & Training:- HRT is the face of an organisation, it should treat everyone with kindness and provide high standards of education. Good training is key to ensuring new employees feel like part of the Police Department and take their first steps towards becoming good officers.
  2. Traffic enforcement -The TE department should be responsible for organizing checkpoints in hot zones, using speed traps, improving towing and parking rules throughout the city. This will greatly help in making the city a cleaner and quieter place.
  3. S.W.A.T -The Special Weapons and Tactics department is the unit that directs and creates tactics or plans and has the right to carry heavy weapons. The number of successful operations increases with well-trained teams. This department is for those who can make good tactics and plans and have the ability to take control of important situations.
  4. IA - Internal Affairs main duty is to remind the civil servants that they follow the rules, that they are not involved in corruption, and to remind the civil servants who make mistakes, if they are making mistakes.
  5. UB - The UB has an important role in ensuring the receipt of evidence. Successful raids can be made with this evidence. Training studies should be planned with the FIB to ensure the best classification of the UB.
  6. PR - The role of Public Relations is to interact with civilians and maintain good relations by organizing events and distributing awards to civilians.
When officers have a leader who is committed to coming up with new ideas and scenarios for RP, they will take responsibility and feel safer. Rather than waiting for this to happen, one should be encouraged to create RP situations. Officers must always be on patrol and making sure the city is safe.

Thank you for considering my application,
Milian Hardy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom