Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

FuriousMirza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Mirza Bilal
2. Your age:
3. Time zone:
GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord:
Mirza#9738
6. Your Nickname:
Mirza Bilal
7. Your ID:

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A) To serve the city as leader is mine biggest dream because worked with the very professional leaders which made their terms very successful, so I take advantage form them and take their different ideologies to run the organizations very smoothly, I make myself very sufficient to get that position with respectfully. i learned from them how professional they are if i goanna state the names so rocky waters, Mighty jinn, Jessica and Billy booth these terms gave me a good ideology. So now i think i can be a good leader of LSPD.

B) The reason i want to be a leader is because worked in different organizations like FIB, LSPD, GOV, NG, and SAHP. I get enough experience in my whole 1.2 years career as an high command. I host multiple events as well as lead those events successfully. i loved to worked with professionals and i hate favoritism in professional environments. So i think that gonna help me in leading the term as well .

C) Making a good relationship is my greatest hobby in city as well as IRL which i think help me to run organization with other organizations, which help to communicate in hardest situations where all organizations need to that decision. The main moto of LSPD is towing and help citizens in their problems. I will make sure no one get disheartened with LSPD in my term.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

1.HR:
I will make a good HR term which going to help each trainee and cadet to get their trainings done in 2 days after joining failure to do so they with get departmental strike but if still that going to happen HOD will be removed form his position and we start looking to new HOD of department. they need to do 1-2 open recruitment in a day to get more employees in the organization and also deal with the walking citizens.

2. SWAT: I will make sure if their is any situation my swat team is the first team who respond to situation keep update the other organization and if its under our juro i will make sure they have a good mindset to deal with the location, I will set the objective to my swat team that they need to do 3 Ghetto Patrol in a week and also Head of swat arrange training sessions with NG, SAHP and FIB in National guard base to get more experience and a new mindsets to deal with the situations.

3.IB: In last term i made this department in LSPD as a curator of IB, So i will make sure IB team do the highest busts and collect more evidence form FIB and i will make sure FIB using these evidence in the case files as well and i will announce the good bonus structure for those guys as well, To make the IB department more sufficient and to improve the RP there is a investigation room in LSPD HQ i will tell them to use those room to investigate gang members and take out the more information that they are going to do in future whats there plans.

4.IA: The main duty of IA is to make sure their is no conflicts between the officers and deal with the internal thing so run the organization smoothly.

5. PR: The main role of PR to do events and interact with the citizens of LOS Santos for better experience for them and give out the maximum prizes to the citizen to engage with them and get better responses and good PR in citizens that they are loving the LSPD.

6. ACU: Anti Corruption Units, These department will be a new department in my term, Only those guys whom i trust them will be in this department, We will inform all other organizations that if they caught any officer with criminal things they need to do department to our ACU and acu will go their check the proofs, Collect the proofs and submitted LSPD DA and he will submit to DOJ HC's for further investigations and actions to improve the Roleplay more better. Which happen in the real life as well.

CHAIN OF COMMAND:
------------------------ HIGH COMMAND --------------------------------
30) CHIEF OF POLICE
29) DEPUTY CHIEF OF POLICE
28) CHEIF OF STAFF
27) DISTRICT ATTORNEY
26) SPECIAL TASK FORCE
25) HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
24) DEPUTY HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
23) ANTI CORUPTION UNIT
22) CAPTAIN
21) lieutenant
----------------------- BELOW HC ------------------------------------
20) WATCH COMMANDER
19) STAFF SERGEANT
18) SERGEANT
17) INSPECTOR
16) FIELD TRAINING OFFICER
15) S.W.A.T CORPORAL
14) LANCE CORPORAL
13) DETECTIVE
12) MASTER OFFICER IV
11) MASTER OFFICER III
10) MASTER OFFICER II
09) MASTER OFFICER I
08) PATROL OFFCER V
07) PATROL OFFCER IV
06) PATROL OFFCER III
05) PATROL OFFCER II
04) PATROL OFFCER I
03) TOWIE
02) CADET
01) SUSPENDED

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME TO READ MY APPLICATION.

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Rejected

I would suggest you get some more recent experience in LSPD and remind yourself what it is they do. This application seems very steered towards FIB work which is wonderful, but not what Los Santos Police Department prioritizes.

Try again next time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom