Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Markus Cartel

ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 π”Ύπ•šπ•§π•– π•Œπ•‘ 𝔸𝕀 π•ƒπ• π•Ÿπ•˜ 𝔸𝕀 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕙𝕖…
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Ege
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT + 2
4. Average online per day: 13 Hours (More on weekends)
5. Your Discord: markusbolivio
6. Your Nickname: Markus Cartel
7. Your ID: 313504

Additional information
1. Leader of the Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this particular organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 When I first started this game, my goal was just to become a police officer. I just worked hard to reach the lvl required for police work and eventually I got what I wanted. I started from the bottom and by doing my job properly, I almost reached the top. Along the way, I worked in almost all legal organizations and gained experience. I don't want to be misunderstood, but if I set a goal, I always work hard to achieve it and my current goal is to Become the Leader of LSPD. I have gained a lot of experience in my journey from the bottom to the top and I have never stopped improving myself and I will never stop.

2.2 I think that I am sufficient for leadership. I have always tried to lead all of the departments I worked in and explained their shortcomings to them and carried them forward. Of course, I have shortcomings like everyone else, but I will always strive to improve myself.

2.3 And for me, Lspd is the best organization in the city and I see it as a family. If they have a good and warm leader, they will adapt faster and feel like they are in their family, so I want to be the leader and make this organization warm and like a family.

3. Your recommendations for improving the level of RolePlay in the organization.

Human Resources and Training:- This Department is the heart of the organization. It plays a key role in both the recruitment and training of new officers, and if it is properly managed by a good person, it will be very strong. Moreover, I will attach importance to ensuring that our new officers receive training in this department and improve themselves.

Traffic enforcement - TE department should be responsible for organizing checkpoints in hot zones, ensuring traffic peace in the City by arranging speed traps, improving vehicle towing and parking rules throughout the city. This will greatly help the city become a cleaner and quieter place. Also, I know good people who will manage this department.

S.W.A.T - Special Weapons and Tactics department is the unit that directs and creates tactics or plans. These units play a key role in events, improve themselves and have the right to carry better and heavier weapons. The number of successful operations increases with well-trained teams. And this section is for people who can make good tactics and plans and have the ability to take important situations under control.
Coordinated and concise communication is important in this department.

IA - Internal Affairs is to remind civil servants to comply with the rules, not to engage in corruption, to ensure internal order in the organization and to remind people who play a key role of their mistakes, and to give the necessary sanctions and warnings to civil servants who make mistakes.

UB - UB has an important role in ensuring that evidence is obtained. While taking this evidence, the right commands should be used and people suitable for this department should be meticulously recruited. Successful raids can be made with this evidence. Training exercises should be planned with the FIB to ensure optimal classification of the UB. And special studies should be carried out for new units.

Public Relations - this department aims to constantly interact with the public and have a good time with them by organizing interesting events and distributing awards to the public, and it is one of the departments that I like very much.

And the members of this organization, that is, our family, will always improve themselves and use the correct RP commands when starting and leaving the job and will ensure the continuous development of the roleplay experience. Thank you for reading my application and I hope you will give me a chance.

Kind regards
Markus Cartel

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Get a little more experience in the city and try again in future.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom