Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich Hill

Ex-LI Leader - Ex-Vagos Leader - Ex-Bunta Leader.
Player
information

1. Your name IRL: Yasser
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +1
4. Daily time played on the server (15:00 PM - 23:00 PM):
5. Average online per week: 45h+
6. Your Discord: "5AO#0521" or "5ao"
7. Your Nickname: Rich Yasser
8. Your ID: 99891
9. Your In-Game Level: 31

10. Curatorship choice : Crime .
11: Languages Spoken: arabic , spanish, french , english .

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I spent a lot of time in the city or the server, and I knew all the things related to the server, and I noticed the full assistance provided by the administration and the good performance provided by them, so I decided to go into the life of the admin and try helping people because I am a person who loves helping people, especially in a server that I love or in a field I love him, so I decided to apply, and I hope to get accepted and be part of the team.
And I spent a lot of time in the city and tried literally everything, such as gangs and legal organizations such as sahp, lspd, fib , NG, LI, vagos and it was a wonderful experience on the server, and now I would like to get out from the perspective of the rp and go on a journey as an admin.

and i have been an ex admin assistant , and i would like to join back .

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime and State)

i held many position in all orgs in state ,
Undersheriff in SAHP .
Rank 28 in LSPD .
Rank 24 FIB ,
Division chief EMS ,
NG as a commander ,
LI leader ,
and as a vagos leader in crime section.

3. What are your strengths?

One of my greatest strengths is my ability to control myself. I usualy have strong self-control, my control over my emotions and impulses allows me to make well-considered decisions and find effective solutions, my self-control has a positive impact on both my personal growth and my relationships with others. my balanced approach is highly regarded by those around me, creating an atmosphere of trust .

4. What are your greatest weaknesses?

my weakness worth mentioning is my occasional difficulty in maintaining focus and avoiding distractions and i dont trust people a lot

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

i do not promote or support any one breaking server rules , specialy when it come to grand rp , i wanna make the experience better for people and help them all them time and i love to communicate with people make a new friend relations with others .
and i really wanna lead the grand rp to better way and improve my skills with it and give my time and my power to upgrade the city .

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No.

Thank you for your time and consideration .

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Rejected
We are not looking for admins with your specifications​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom