Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilled_Person

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
- Moin

2. Your age - 20

3. Time zone - +05:30 IST

4. Average online per day - 5-6 hours

5. Your Discord - chilledperson

6. Your Nickname - Raj Tanwar

7. Your ID - 84161

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department.
p4xdzQN.jpg

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I.
I want to be a leader of the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD) who keeps the law and order. I believe in being smart, honest, and really committed to my job. It's important to always be careful and make sure our citizens feel safe. I've led other orgs before as hc, helping with training and special missions. This experience taught me a lot about making the LSPD better for officers and citizen of ls. I want to lead by making sure the department is honest, follows the rules, and deals with problems from inside and outside.
II. Activity and efficiency in LSPD will be my first priority which would be achieved by placing the right people on the right position based on their past experience and how they lead the whole situation. I will look for those Officers with not only necessary skills but also proven record keeping LSPD their first priority which will make the whole Los Santos safe and will also keep the PD run smoothly.
III. LSPD is all about keeping the citizens of Los Santos safe. In my term we would be focusing mostly on staffing the streets with officers by foot patrols, K-9 Patrols and patrol by ground and air units. To keep an eye out for any disturbance in law and order on streets of Los Santos. Officers would be out towing parked cars where they shouldn't be and interact with the citizens by responding to 911 calls or community events which will increase more RP throughout.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
I.
Recruitment and Retention: The main problem in most of the terms is activity during night shifts, Which will solve the issue as HRT will do Open recruitment very actively during night shifts which will attract night shift people to LSPD and will result boost in activity of LSPD during night shifts and as i have great experience of HRT will result in proper functioning of HRT in my Curation and in other department aswell.
The another main things is the Retention of the LSPD officers as most of time they work for few days and leave the org as there are no good departmental bonuses and proper fun and RP during On-Duty. I'll make sure HRT do strict trainings, Bonuses system is best for every department and many internal events will be held to enhance Fun RP in the organization.
II. Media Relations: In my term, I would be focusing on PR department so they can organize fun events on daily basis possible. So it can enhance the overall RP in Los Santos.
To conduct several Press conferences with LifeInvader to discuss our future plans and how we are doing and be transparent infront of citizens.
The weekly CNN's on LifeInvader emails will be done everytime which result in what we are going to do next and what is going on in city and with LSPD aswell.
III. Joint Operations: The main work of LEO organization is to work together which is why we would be conducting several Joint trainings with other State organizations, will develop all of our officers mindset and capability of fighting in combat situations.
IV. . There will be no favoritism done by me, which will make this org a non-toxic place.

Aanchal Kaizen

Always Undercover | West Mafia
Player
This Guy is really skilled and humble. He guy gave me training and today I am a really successful person in the city. Bigg Vouch for you BOZO.

jay pedro

Player
Player
This guy is one of the most experienced people i know he could easely run LSPD hes made for it . Big vouch for you brother++ 100% Perfect leader!

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Senior Administrator
Approved

Your interview time is 28.11.2023 at 16:30 (IGT). Join the waiting room 15 minutes before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom