Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Joshh Longg

Player
Player
Information:
Your Name: Josh
Your Age: 18
Time Zone: City Time
Avarage Online Per Day: 5-8 weekdays 10-15 hours weekends
Your Discord: josh_king.
Your Nickname: Josh Longg

Your ID: 285761
Underdeupty in Marabuntas
Underdeputy in Vagos
High Command in Bloods
High Command in Families

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I want to be leader of this Org because i have had a lot of experience in both legal and illegal orgs. I have good experience in gangs and believe that i would be a good leader and have a great term and make Ballas on top.

2. I believe that i could make
Ballas active and with my experience as Underdeputy in Marabuntas and Vagos i think i would be able to run this gang very successfully. I have been in Ballas before and have a good idea of what the gang is like and its reputation. I think that i could make it more active again and show other gangs that Ballas can be and will be on top.

3. I will also like to lead this gang because i will make sure we are active by doing basic events such as Cland, Store robberies, Gun stores and FZ raids. I will make sure that we get at least 3 FZ raids done a week same with both Store robberies and Gun stores. I believe by doing this i can get the Ballas name back out there to show what we are capable of achieving.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. I will make sure that events are done in the gang so it makes a fun and enjoyable time for everyone. I will make sure we do FZ raids, Gun stores, Store robberies and much more just to make sure that everyone is having fun.

2. I will not let people in who do not follow the rules, Disrespect HC and if people do not turn up for events i will make sure there is a good reason why if not they will get demoted. I believe that this will improve the RP as it is showing why Ballas will be the best gang and encourage more people to come along to join us.

3. I will make sure that ranks are not given to people who don't deserve them and make sure that there is no favratism when it comes to ranks and who can join and who cant.

4. I will make sure we have good people in the Org that know what they are doing as a whole to make that gang run more smoothly.

My Goals for my Ballas term:

1. I will make sure that we always have people at events to show that we are active.
2. I will make sure that have max profits and 100% Turfs.
3. Make sure that it is a fun experience for all people.
4. Make sure to win as many events as possible.

5. Make sure we have the best Shooters.

13 Most Wanted

12 Deputy
11 Under Deputy
10 OG Balla
09 High Command
08 Shooters
07 Turf Team
06 Spray Team
05 Clapper
04 Hustlers
03 Young Hustler