Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Devesh Taneja
Your age: 18
Time zone: IST
Average online per day: 5-6 hours
Your Discord: leviakalevi
Your Nickname: Marcus Ninja
Your ID: 26743

Additional information

Leader of Vagos

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I want to be leader of Vagos as I want to take experience as a gang leader. I want to explore and make more connections in the underworld of Los Santos. I want everyone in my gang to enjoy and feel vagos. I want to experience this circle of togetherness and unity, in which everyone feels good and everyone is respected in the gang and I will make my gang rule Los Santos even after police and government existence.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:

I will work hard and dedicated towards my gang. I will organise events in between the gangs which unite my people more and make them feel like a family and then we will work hard to do crimes and earn money. I will organise regular meetings on discord, Giving them frequent information about the rules before we do any event which will result in least rule breaks.

Freaky Cassano

Be Grateful For What You Have !
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Devesh Taneja
Your age: 18
Time zone: IST
Average online per day: 5-6 hours
Your Discord: leviakalevi
Your Nickname: Marcus Ninja
Your ID: 26743

Additional information

Leader of Vagos

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I want to be leader of Vagos as I want to take experience as a gang leader. I want to explore and make more connections in the underworld of Los Santos. I want everyone in my gang to enjoy and feel vagos. I want to experience this circle of togetherness and unity, in which everyone feels good and everyone is respected in the gang and I will make my gang rule Los Santos even after police and government existence.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:

I will work hard and dedicated towards my gang. I will organise events in between the gangs which unite my people more and make them feel like a family and then we will work hard to do crimes and earn money. I will organise regular meetings on discord, Giving them frequent information about the rules before we do any event which will result in least rule breaks.
+

Shery Ottoman

Mr. Sherry
Player
Approved
You have been selected for Vagos interview!

The interview will take place on Saturday, 30/12/2023 at 18:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact me, Arthur Miguel or Ace Galante on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom