Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rocky Smith
Administrators nickname
Vansh Kumar
Date
Dec 29, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/dLdMntG

Rocky Smith

Player
Player
Dear Lebron,
i got banned for Gen 1.1
I think its a misunderstanding for the grand RP adminstration team
i was an EN1 player and i got perma ban for the same 1.1 genaral rules.
Im having 3 years experience playing with this project,however i have commited mistakes in these 3 years now im familiar with most of the server rules.
The misunderstanding happened here is, i created my account in EN2 while i was using another rockstar account which [email protected](ID).
Unfortunately i lost that rockstar account and now im using the rockstar [email protected] (current ID)
this might have been the thing which lead the respected admin team to a misunderstanding that i shared my account with somebody else.
Please kindly consider my request
i was playing very effectively to do my battlepass and as there is grand coin promotion going on.

I sincerely hope that you will consider me for a second chance to prove myself that i can play and engage in RP with following all instructions announced by the game management and administrators.
Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal. I sincerely hope that you will grant me another chance to prove myself and demonstrate my commitment to fair play and respectful conduct.

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom