Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Gen rule 3.1, 6.19, Racism, doxing | 94810

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Peter Parkour
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 29, 2023
Time of violation
15:51
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/fAwpb7u

Peterrr

Player
Player
So it started when Efe asked me for 1.1 mil. I didn't have much money with me but I still helped him bcoz he was a family member, now when he was supposed to give my money back he started ignoring and bad-mouthing me and threatening to block me in Discord (emails) and leaving the family. So everyone from my family started to pressure him to return the money, he started cursing me in the game and started to dox me by my discord profile picture and used ( Fat f words, black )

After all the pressure he gave me first 200k then 150k then 57k something later after all the pressure he asked me to get in his car and took me to the bank where he gave me 100k then 500k that's how he returned 1 mil and he didnt stop cursing during the whole process and by this time he still almost owes 93k and he left the family.

you can in the pictures he is using the N-word and F-word in the family chat and doxing me.

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
i can even show proofs to admin and he doesnt have any single proof of me doxing him

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
and ur also breaking the rule of gen rule 6.17 ur not recording all overlays even if its full overlay its not showing the saving of the thing enjoy ur 30 days ban also

Pixel Pluxury

in your dreams
Leader of unofficial org
Rejected
looking from pictures pov i cant conclude this report
We don't accept reports from personal DM
( best way you can block him )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom