Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruka Chan

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL:
    = Darshil Singh Nathawat

2. Your age (OOC):
    = 18

3. Time zone + country:
    = GMT +5:30, India

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
    = 4-6 Hours

5. Average online per day(hours):
    =8 hours

6. Your Discord ID:
    =rukaachaanowo

7. Your characters' name (IC):
    =Ruka BeBack

8. Your in game ID:
    =40051

9. Your in game level:
    =8 Level

10. Languages spoken:
    =Hindi, English.

11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
    =Crime
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    =I have played on this Project for 2.9k Hours and I love playing on GRP from last 1 year and i also have experienced Crime and State Organisation for a long time.
    Because of all this i wanted to help out other players who are new and trying to give their Best in this Project. I came from EN2 and I am experienced with all the rules.

2. What are your strengths?
    = Hardwork.
    = Problem Solving.
    = High Patience.
    =Good Communication.

3. What are your weaknesses?
    = Nervous.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    = I can help with translation in any case.
    = I can help out other Admins who are new in the team how to handle situations.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    = Yes i am ready.

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    = I am working IRL, going University and also being active in Gym for myself. So sometimes (rare cases) i won't be available but except those i am always available as i work in my Laptop.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    =No.

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Be more active, learn about server rules, server functions, and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying for admin.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom