Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
SatoDe Morgan
Suspect ID
14832 3177
Date of violation
Mar 1, 2022
Time of violation
7:54
Proofs
https://youtu.be/wBlAKNS6NJQ

Sato Poonch

Just better then you.
Player
As you can see in the video posted it started out with me driving to a meeting point placed by someone in my family. And we ended up killing these people because they where robbing out fam member.

And in the video you can see ID 14832 broke rule,

~6.6 Forbidden to heal and loot in the gunfight.

~6.7 If you got killed you cannot go back in a fight for 15 minutes. NLR (New Life Rule).

And Also in the video you can see ID 3177 break rules that are in the following: Mixing multiple times,

~Mixing multiple times,

~6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc (He was not putting his hands up and was refusing to RP)

~1.2 It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before) and 5 minutes after (because we had just won the res war).

~Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste. Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden (because you can hear him talking with his "Chat").

~6.20 Muting other players, what leads to avoiding RP shall not exempt from liability to punishment and falls under Fail RP. | Warn

The admin that showed up to the RP situation told him to continue RP and post on forums. But as you can see he just refused to RP and was asking to be Jail.

I dont think that him acting like this is really media worthy and was not help/improve the RP. It was childish of him to act the way he did and refuse to RP and just ask to be jailed. How is my Family and I suppose to have fun when people act like this.

brandon s

Player
Player
First and foremost this pov is 2 days old. I want to take note of how you guys are targetting vAnimated based on an IC issue in which both sides were mixing. After this issue, you guys made a forum report about vAnimated's "unrealistic name" when he has been in the city for barely 2 months and had no issues prior.

The player metagaming in the background calling vAnimated by name is the same person who went to forums to complain about his name. Proof is in this thread: Approved - Unrealistic Name l 3177

Now as far as the situation, Thanks for uploading the pov that way we can see how you guys were using VoIP programs to communicate during a IC situation in which you guys rdm a bunch of people who happened to be robbing your friend.

From vAnimated's pov you can clearly see how the situation started. She was told to put her hands up, She was searched, then told to drop specific items, and then she put her hands down, used her radio to tell her friends she was being robbed and still did not comply with the demands to drop the items requested. She may be your friend but you still have to give demands to those robbing her before you just shoot her.
YouTube
vAnimated
Before you talk about the rules please make sure you know them yourself. Trying to say he violated event rules 1.2 which says "1.2 It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before) and 5 minutes after | Warn"

Look at the time in the pov it was clearly more than 5 minutes after an informal had been started. 10 minutes before the event, 5 minutes after.

Before you talk about the rules please make sure you know them yourself. Trying to say he violated event rules 1.2 which says "1.2 It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before) and 5 minutes after | Warn"

Look at the time in the pov it was clearly more than 5 minutes after an informal had been started. 10 minutes before the event, 5 minutes after.

As shown in the pov 7148 fail rp the situation and isnt using your family radio in a situation where you're being robbed not considered pg as well?

ID 1778 your pov shows you pulling up not giving any demands before shooting and shows you guys using VoIP programs and also shows you looting during the gunfight. There was clearly 2 gunshots still before you ran to pick up that person's weapon in the pov. Reviving your guys in the pov without announcing you're giving them any kind of medical attention until you get to vAnimated and this is shown in both povs as well as you rdm a guy in a red car who was simply passing buy.

From both povs you guys both mixed so make sure you include that in there. Nice try going after his media status by the way seeing as though he did not continue the rp situation because of people like you breaking rules, using VoIP programs to your advantage, metagaming and mixing (he did too) fail rp rdm and on top of all this you guys used this situation to steal his car afterwards? Dont claim you wish to have fun. Having fun means to rp correctly which in this situation there are far more rulebreaks on your side than on his. As you can see he is happily ready to take his fail rp. You also mentioned rule 6.20. How did you know he muted anyone standing there if you werent watching his stream for this rp situation?

All of you guys who showed up after the fact clearly rdm and the admin Vicky Smith inciting that you actually can do that as shown in the pov is definitely an unfortunate thing to see

Dan Mingo

inFamous
Player
Dear mr I come back 3 times to the same situation, I think you need to read this rule here before you started posting.

~1.2 It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before) and 5 minutes after (because we had just won the res war).

This incident is also less than 2 days old.

brandon s

Player
Player
Here so let’s clarify the rule since you seem to not know it.

It clearly says in the event rules 1.2 “It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before) and 5 minutes after | Warn”

Read the rules. 10 minutes BEFORE and 5 minutes AFTER the event. In vAnimated’s pov they attempted to pull the person over at 7:52 which is 12 minutes after the event started.

Nowhere in the rules does it say after the event is OVER you can’t rob players who participated in the even for 5 total minutes. It never says anything about the end of the event whatsoever

Sato Poonch

Just better then you.
Player
Here so let’s clarify the rule since you seem to not know it.

It clearly says in the event rules 1.2 “It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before) and 5 minutes after | Warn”

Read the rules. 10 minutes BEFORE and 5 minutes AFTER the event. In vAnimated’s pov they attempted to pull the person over at 7:52 which is 12 minutes after the event started.

Nowhere in the rules does it say after the event is OVER you can’t rob players who participated in the even for 5 total minutes. It never says anything about the end of the event whatsoever
"and 5 minutes after"

Last edited:

brandon s

Player
Player
I suggest you read and fully understand the rules because I’m pretty sure in the event rules 1.2 it says after the event STARTS not after you WIN/LOSE the event.

10 minutes before it STARTS AND 5 minutes AFTER it starts

Slim Capella

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Can i request time stamps of the rule breaks on the pov’s please.

You have 12 hours to provide the time stamps.

Last edited:

Sato Poonch

Just better then you.
Player
Can i request time stamps of the rule breaks on the pov’s please.

You have 12 hours to provide the time stamps.

The rule breaking for ID 3177 starts at

~3:12-14:45. 11:40 Is when he mixing talking to his twitch stream.

~At 12:00 He is asked to continue RP but that is when he refuses to continue.

For ID 14832 it starts at

~0:34 when i kill 14832

~9:24 as you can see he comes back again armed to try and kill.

~16:12 as you can see he starts shooting us after he came back for the 2nd time.

The admin Vicky Smith shows up at 11:18

The admin Royal Rohith shows up at 4:14

at 12:00 He is asked to continue RP but that is when he refuses to continue.

Slim Capella

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Requesting an end of the event POV. (The one that you said you were coming from when V’s fam started robbing you)
Will judge according to that too.

You have 12 hours to provide the POV.​

Sato Poonch

Just better then you.
Player
Requesting an end of the event POV. (The one that you said you were coming from when V’s fam started robbing you)
Will judge according to that too.

You have 12 hours to provide the POV.​
^^^^^
Here is a pic of us wining the event and if you look you can see the date and time. And in the second photo you can see ID 3177 and ID 15865.

^^^^^
Here is the POV of the Resource war up to when I die.

^^^^^
Here is my friends POV that was there tell finish.

Last edited:

Slim Capella

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the POV’s provided in this forum report, i decided to Accept this report.

ID 7148 will be punished for Fail RP.
ID 7316, 7331 will be punished for RDM
ID 1778
will be punished for FAIL RP, Meta Gaming, RDM
ID 13313
will be punished for Meta-Gaming and RDM
ID 3177
will be punished for Meta Gaming
ID 7249
will be punished for RDM

In this case, RDM is being looked at as General Rule 6.15​

Status