Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Toman

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Alex (Full name can be provide in dm if its need)
  2. Your age (OOC): 23
  3. Time zone + country: (UTC+01:00) + Sweden
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): From 15:00 PM to 02:00 AM
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8 to 12 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: dxdux
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Alex Toman
  8. Your in game ID: 585
  9. Your in game level: 63
  10. Languages spoken: English, Swedish, Arabic and little of Turkish
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    I played Grand RP for more then tow year. I was working gov and fib in En1, was in gang in En2, working LI in En3. All this give me more experience and make of me person that can handle any situation. In En3 so I was all my time with the community making friends and hearing people problems and I saw that this problem was not that hard to fix. I want to be come admin so I can help the new people to understand the rules and for the players that know the rules and still rules breaking I will like to punish them because I really love this project and I want to see everyone enjoying and to see the community growing up more and more.
  2. What are your strengths?
    - Learning fast.
    - Love to help people so everyone enjoy in the city.
    - I am very good with communication.

3. What are your weaknesses?
    - Multiple task at the same time can make me lose concentration. (can control it)
    - Have much energy so it can cause me talk much.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    - I have good knowledge of different type of redux and can help solving some issue with pc or answer questions.
    - I have a lot of free time + typing skills so I can handle ticket easily and quick.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Yes
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    No
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    I have been 2 time COO of LI + I have been the DD of Creative department for over 7 month now I believe all the question about LI can be solve by me + I can get up with many new events idea if that's need. I have been In EMS + NG + LSPD at en2, not high rank but i gain experience and knowledge from there. I know must of rules and close up to know all now. Since i spend must of my time in Grand RP and I have been in multiple different scenario that teach me and give me knowledge more about the community, and i am fully ready to give the best experience for the new people / the people that need help and be the night mare for the people who try to cheat or make the other people not felling comfortable. That why I see I should get a chance to prove that.

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Please contact Sultan Pluxury (4py) on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.​

Sultan Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Accepted
You were accepted in the team, wait to get more information on Discord.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom