Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Freaky Cassano

Be Grateful For What You Have !
Player
1. Your name IRL: Muhammad Al Rabby
2. Your age [OOC] : 21
3. Time zone: GMT+ 6
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: 15:00pm to 20:00pm I can be at any time. And In the Weekend 05:00am to 9:00am
5. Average online per day: 3-4 Hour at Normal days , in Weekend 6+ Hour
6. Your Discord: ayeefreaky
7. Your Nickname: FREAKYY CASSANO
8. Your ID: 38684
. Your in game level: 31
10. Languages spoken: ENGLISH - BANGLA - HINDI { Learning TURKISH }
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
ANS: I have spent time on the server and observed the helpful support from the administration. I would like to become an admin to contribute positively and provide assistance. You can review my history to see that I have received few punishments, as I always strive to follow the rules and create a balanced and comfortable environment for other players in the city.

What are your strengths?
ANS :
- I have strong self-control in challenging situations.
- My ability to manage my emotions and make rational decisions has a positive impact on my personal growth.
- I know MULTIPLE languages, which are ( Bangla, Hindi and English ) still Learning TURKISH so I can communicate with Turkish citizens with eace.
- I am a very friendly person so
I believe that I can make a good bond with citizens very easily. I have a very good connection all over the city with everyone so its very easy for me to get more attached with other citizens.
- I love to learn and explore also a quick learner which motivates me to get more knowledge.

What are your greatest weaknesses?
ANS : I have no weakness but when someone goes about my parents I got angry But I try to be calm as much as possible at that time.

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
ANS : Yes.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
ANS : Yes.

. Any IRL issue or situation that is Preventing you from being Active at the moment?
ANS : No.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
ANS :
Although I may be young, my experience spans across both lawful and unlawful organizations. Currently, I hold the esteemed position of Head of Criminal Investigations Department at the FIB. Furthermore, I have served as Deputy twice in both the Bloods and Marabunta gangs, as well as once in the Families gang. In addition to my accomplishments, I have also been honored with the role of Field Training Officer for Emergency Medical Services.
In my previous interview, I scored nearly 85% and was informed that I just needed a few more correct answers to excel.

SINCERELY
FREAKYY CASSANO

Top Bottom