Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Toji Zenin
Administrators nickname
Nepal Fedorov
Date
Jan 24, 2024
Time
07:56
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/pJsvXJT

avik0011

Player
Player
Dear administrator,
3 months ago my account got banned because, my account get hacked. I make a forum about that and my complain got accepted and administrator Jetix helped my about this. And after changing my password when i try to log in my accout, but it got banned for 90 days ig. I don't know what that hacker did with my account so i got banned. And now 3 months has been passed. so, im trying to log in and still my account is ban. But, it is now permanent ban. I dont kno'w why.

So please unban my account. I want to play grand RP with my friends again. Please Unban my Account.

your sincerely,
Avik Paul.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Your ban is not related to this account. Find out on what account you got banned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom