Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Markus Cartel
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Apr 16, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/668604/

Markus Cartel

ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 π”Ύπ•šπ•§π•– π•Œπ•‘ 𝔸𝕀 π•ƒπ• π•Ÿπ•˜ 𝔸𝕀 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕙𝕖…
Player
This Forum For Dear Mazhor.

First of all, I have already opened a forum about this and it was rejected. I want the dear Mazhor to see and evaluate the events. First of all, disbanding on the 3rd day was not my personal and arbitrary choice. I had to do this because of my serious health problems in real life and I explained everything in detail below. And when we look at the leadership rules, there is nothing related to this in rule 1.1.
I've also been completely banned from the vagos discord server. And when I asked Liam Jones why I got Blacklist, he gave me this answer.
That means.

Failing to lead and being disbanded within 2 days.

When we think about this answer a little bit, I didn't do anything about not being able to lead, the term was going well on the first and 2nd day and I didn't break any ic rules etc. We didn't chew. And as for being disbanded in 2 days. This is not something I can control, and how do I know if I will experience such an event in real life before I become a leader? You give people a 1st chance and despite a major real-life problem, you don't give them a 2nd chance. Now I have overcome all my problems and I am at home as before and I am now completely fit to be a leader. Dear Mazhor, I want 1 more chance from you and you can be sure that from now on, I will prove myself. And I left the leadership due to a serious irl reasons and yet I am blacklisted, but the leaders who received 5 warnings and were disbanded before completing the 30 days are given another chance, or even the leaders who were disbanded as a result of breaking the rules. Even I didn't break any rules and showed myself in this regard in a short time, I was blacklisted after being disbanded just because of my real life problems and this doesn't make sense to me. Please put yourself in my shoes and think objectively and give me one more chance. Because this is a completely irl problem and something that I cannot avoid. Below, it is written in more detail what the problem is, what events occurred, etc. Thanks for your time

Also detailed description: I hope you are having a good day and I wish you a good day. I am here today as a result of being put on the Leader Blacklist as a result of some mistakes I made and then realizing and then regretting my mistakes and what I should not do about it. Unlike every person who comes to this position, I will explain all my feelings and thoughts in detail, completely honest and without any lies etc. My only request to you is that you examine this forum objectively and by putting yourself in my place and I hope that you will understand me a little bit in this way and I apologize again for disturbing you and stealing your time. Let me start to explain everything in the most honest way.

My journey to becoming a leader. Before and after, in short :

First of all, being a leader has always been a dream for me and since I started this game and learned how this game works, I have tried to do whatever I need to do to become a leader. If I tell you a little bit about myself. I'm Ege and I've been in this project for about 7-8 months and I always respect this project, the people in the project, the administrators, everyone who works, the rules of the project. Yes, of course, I have also made mistakes, but my philosophy in life is always to learn from my mistakes and not to do them again and to overcome them instead of being stuck in my mistakes. Yes, when I first started this project, I was a huge amateur and I saw this project as just a "game" and I didn't even read the rules carefully. Later, when I realized the seriousness of this project, the opportunities it offers us and the quality of role-playing, I said to myself: I was a complete idiot. Then I took the necessary punishment by reporting myself and opened an apology forum telling the truth about it and the esteemed mazhor took it into consideration and gave me a chance. This event changed me a lot. After that, I was more careful in the game in every way and the simplest example of this is that I reached 30 LvL in the game without even 1 warning. Of course, like every human being, I also made small mistakes (I got some demorgans of course) but in short, I value this project very much and I am as careful as I can. Now let's come to my story of becoming the vagos leader. It has been almost 1 month and it was not very easy for me to get vagos. I had 2 leadership interviews in total and in the first one I succumbed to my excitement and unfortunately I did not achieve the success I wanted because this was my biggest dream. This interview did a lot for me, I learned how to control my excitement and I learned that I should always keep in mind that there are always new things to learn. This failed attempt made me even more ambitious and after about 15-16 days I tried my luck again for vagos. And this time I controlled my excitement in the interview and tried to show myself in the best way and finally I reached my dream. I was like in a dream, I was a Vagos leader. The first day was going great, we were participating in all the activities and progressing great. Day 2 was similar to that and it was going great for me. I was doing my best for my dream, my dream of achieving my own term for 30 days without any mistakes. But what happened was in the evening of that day. After a long time I received news about my health problems and these problems tied my hands. These problems are honestly stated below in paragraph form.

My real-life health problem:

"I am allergic to milk and dairy products, so I can't eat anything with milk in it, basically I haven't even eaten chocolate in my life. When you say only milk, you don't think of much, but milk covers a lot of things. So I don't consume most of the things that normal people can eat in daily life. And this has been since birth, I have been receiving treatment for a long time. And this. Already in my daily life I go to and from the hospital every day, they apply a small treatment every day by giving some substances containing milk intravenously, so if I give a little more information, if I consume or am exposed to milk and something related to milk, I go into anaphylactic shock. I use a needle called penepin to suppress it. If the necessary intervention is not done on time, it can lead to death. "

Unfortunately, this is exactly my health problem in daily life and before I got the vagos, I was continuing my treatment by going to the hospital on a daily basis, but on the 3rd day of the term I mentioned, there were some developments and it was decided to continue my treatment in a place outside the city where I live in weekly-daily time frames. So I explained this situation to my curators Sierra Victor and Liam Jones and I think they understood me. I know that if I want to be a leader I have to take the necessary responsibilities and I have to bear the consequences, good or bad. Yes, when I explained this to them and since I had to commute to another city all the time, I stated that I could not be active in the way a leader should be active during this treatment. And they naturally disbanded the term and I was put on the leader blacklist. After these events, a period of 1 month passed and my treatment is now almost completely over and I am now back to my normal life and I am now actively working as a Deputy in the FAMILIES Gang. After all this, I would like you to remove me from the leader blacklist and give me a chance. After all, I didn't get my term arbitrarily shut down and real life events left me no chance. And I had to. Believe me, I didn't want it to be like this and I didn't break any ic rules during my leadership period. But this health problem in real life prevented me. And now, thank God, I am at home and I am undergoing treatment at home and nothing can stop me now. I ask you to give me one more chance to be a leader so that I can show people my real power. Thank you for your time and I wish you all a good day. Have a good day.

My Best Regards Markus Cartel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom