Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Benson_Grand
Administrators nickname
Sultan Pluxury
Date
Apr 26, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/ROA25vE

benson_grand

Player
Player
Today i was playing as a debt collector when i go for collect the debt then the person was running didnt want to give the debt then i was going to the debt collector then my car was crash and the debter killed me i said see you on gov because he didnt give me demands then he called admin i know my mistake i was talking through rp chat but really i didint know that this is a rule break but after sultan sir give me punishment 3 hours jail and 7 days warning then i type please i didnt know that please forgive in admin chat then they realese me from jail remove my warn then he banned me for 7 days bug abuse i dont know that it is bug abuse but please forgive me now i didnt do that again sorry for my mistake sir i can show the pov of that also the person kill me without demand i really accept my mistke please forgive me this time i will not do that again this is my first time and last time also.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Admin took correct decision. Rejected.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom