Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eddy Alphonse
Administrators nickname
Floki_Vligeroarson
Date
Apr 26, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/35DGNqs

Eddy Alphonse

Player
Player
I got ban for GEN 1.9 but i not sure why i get it but i guess it cuz 2-3 days ago I wanted to buy a kamacho truck of dollar 320k from my friend , he got that truck for 300k dollars due to engine was badly damaged , so my friend accepted to deal with me for 320k dollars. it was low price because he is my good friend , while dealing with kamacho truck ,my friend accidently set price of 32000 dollars instead of 320k and i pressed Y instantly , still after couple seconds i handed over him 290k immediatly , and i think this is the reason we both got banned . our ids are 65531,65533.
I grind a lot to get all the money and we in together get the house please unban us and forgive us this time, its ur first time and we were not aware of the rule too good sorry sir please forgive us
thnks for reading

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Answer given before. If you're willing to appeal your ban fill a new appeal agreeing to wipe money. Rejected.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom