Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
inoske laafta
Suspect ID
120395 | 147568
Date of violation
Apr 27, 2024
Time of violation
14:53
Proofs
https://youtu.be/C_dv99MnKaY?si=5Q-MkzZag6SSetyS

fryziii

Player
Player
Good voip and you come to our house armed, while we were being shot at by people because we got a solar panel raid.
I also warned you and you didn't leave the place.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

inoske hashibira

Player
Player
Good voip and you come to our house armed, while we were being shot at by people because we got a solar panel raid.
I also warned you and you didn't leave the place.
first you cannot shoot me for no reason or shoot people without giving a demand or someone give you a demand secondly the area where you are shooting is not the area where there are a solars thirdly you gave me a demand and i left from your area and yet you killed me for no reason

fryziii

Player
Player
I confirm to you that there are solar panels and I gave you warnings for you to leave and you didn't leave, so we killed you.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

inoske hashibira

Player
Player
I confirm to you that there are solar panels and I gave you warnings for you to leave and you didn't leave, so we killed you.
i dont see any solars where you give me demand and you give me demand for house area not for solars and all of that i left the area so you dont have a reason for shoot me or kill me

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
No Off-Topic/Toxicity/Fl in the Thread

It will result as Forum Ban

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Thread Reviewed

ID: 147568 Will be punished for UB Demands
(There were no Proper Demands When the Owner of the POV asks You the Reason That was invalid you can say there were Solars in our house)

ID: 120395 Will be punished for GR 6.15
(Without any Reason you Cant Shot Anyone)

ID: 126226 Will be punished for Fear RP + Provoking + MG
(When 2 Guns pointing Toward you You Should Show the Fear of Your Life)

ID: 123845 Will be punished for MG

There were only 2 Guys Done a Rule Break, So No Mass Rule Break was Done By the Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom