Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey Jericho

Player
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes I'm 28
2. Time zone: Eastern time zone
3. Daily time active on the server Average 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM EST
4. Average online per week (hours): 40ish average
5. Your Discord ID: WhiskeyActual_#1467
6. Your characters' name (IC): Whiskey Jericho
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 166892
8. Your ingame level: 43
9. Preferred curator of (State or Crime): Preferably state due to experience in that area
10: Languages spoken: English

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? I love this city and iv invested a lot of my free time into being apart of this massive community but I feel like there's more I can do to help the city benefit and grow, I have many years of experience in State orgs as well as being staff from the lowest tier to being an owner of RP/Life servers/city's. If accepted ill do my best to use my past 8 years of experience as a staff member and my 11 years are a civilian to assist those in the city and be sure that everyone is safe, having fun, and abiding by the laws/rules set in place in a friendly way.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial) Previous Staff member for EN1, High command in Gov, Also spent a few months as high command in bloods

3. What are your strengths? I can be blunt and to the point in situations that need it but also be the most helpful and friendly person. I mesh well with others as long as there is respect it will be given. Another would be de-escalating situations that are very tense so that things go more smoothly and create less drama than needed, iv done this several times in the city not as staff in some legal orgs already so that people would go back to enjoying their city life instead of a swift kick.

4. What are your weaknesses? Sometimes I don't give people the chance right away to make a situation right on the spot and punish them as a teaching lesson for those around them so, following the letter of the law closely with very little wiggle room so to speak. (usually when someone is disrespectful right away)

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team? Previous staff experience from this server as well as 10+ years in server administration as well as community management. Iv seen alot of what happens in the city and where the pain points are for most players. I wish to clean it up and improve the player experience for everyone.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I do not own any business so that wont be an issue.

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment? Nothing at this time.

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? I spent alot of time as staff and chose to step down when things were getting out of hand so I took a long break, I was under Eva when she was in charge.

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Insufficient activity, try applying again after you managed to remain active for at least 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom