Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Kingg

Player
Player
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): 17 No
2. Time zone: eastern
3. Daily time active on the server: Weekends: 1:00pm - 10:00pm weekdays: 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
4. Average online per week (hours): 40 hours
5. Your Discord ID: 706661593366396941
6. Your characters' name (IC): Anthony Kingg
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 320771
8. Your ingame level: 13
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): crime
10: Languages spoken: English, Spanish

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I have friends who used to be gods and did a little bit of everything now i wanna do a little bit of everything. I wanna see where this path will take me and wanna explore a different part of the city. I wanna punish those who feel like ruining others RP and help those who feel bullied by not knowing the rules or how to ask for help. I never really liked being in the gangs for some reason and I would always enjoy the Leo orgs and helping people out I see being a admin as a way to help more people out than I could as a Leo.
2. What positions have you held in the city?
Bloods - rank 3
families - rank 1
LSPD- rank 20,
LSPD- HRT
LSPD- Public Relations trainee
LSPD- IB trainee
FIB- Federal attorney
DOJ- state attorney
NG- private 2

3. What are your strengths?
My strengths are that I listen, Im always respectful, Im persistent, I am a hardworker, and I take passion in my work.
4. What are your weaknesses?
I am to trusting
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team? My dedication, my hard working skills, being persistent, always trying my best, thinking outside the box, and always trying to help.
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes ( i dont have one)
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment? No
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? I am a dedicated hard worker, i take pride in what i do and love learning new stuff. I’m always ready to help out with anything.

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Rejected

There are two applications, make one that is correct and try again​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom