Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ayush Dakku
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Feb 6, 2024
Time
22:42
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/1VRfDlt

Ayushh Daku

Player
Player
Hello dear mazor i got ban for gen rule 4.1 (60 days ) ``m 4.1 Players must not have any kind of software that gives any advantage.(Disabling drugs effect, hacks, bots etc. but I never use cheats or anything link that after completing 60 days I came and try to logging my account and I saw that I got banned for pending pc check idk why I just wann say u I really wann play on this server I love to spend my time on this server I never use any kind of cheats or anything illegal and I am never gone use I just need justice for sure u will gone give me the chance to play on this server + I tried to logging my twink also it’s also showing me that your social clube account is also got ban I can’t able to use my twink account also Thank you for taking the time to consider my appeal and for your dedication to maintaining the standards of our community. I remain hopeful for a favorable resolution that allows me to continue enjoying the immersive experience offered by our server.

Warm regards,
Ayush Daku

Ayushh Daku

Player
Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom