Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gojo Reaper
Administrators nickname
Nik Payne
Date
Apr 28, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/itp9OVT

Hamra Reaper

Player
Player
Hi Dear Lebron Sir !
I know that my Eng is very bad but let me explain my problem.
Sir I accidently log in my friend ID on my Social club so when he put Forum of unban upeal for his account ID 116624 our system detect that I have 3 acc on 1 social club so our system block my 2 acc and 60 days ban on his id Bec his is basically lower than mine his ID is 116624 and My ID is 133271 but in fact now he is using his ID on his Social club which is (JIKA624) sir we are different guys who hold different Acc but recently I got Permanently ban for multi twin at the same time he also for multi twin -main ban for 60 days Bec i login his acc on my PC with my Social club so system detect that i own that's 3 acc but i am innocently ban for forever i need justice i want unban Bec i have never did any mistake ever Biscaly i am new player I don't even know all proper rules
Sir this time before Rejecting my forum plz explain my mistake what I did. Bec, I got ban for mistake which I never
And my social club is Treavor_Alpha on which my first acc which is 133271 and the acc which is considering as mine is not min which is 116624 is properity of social club jika624

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom