Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Syndicate

Player
Player
1. Aarjav
2. 16
3. IST (+5.30GMT)
4. 4-5 Hours
5. devilhorror23
6. James Syndicate
7. 61997

Additional information

1. Leader of...
Ans. Ballas Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Ans. I want to be a leader of this organisation as I think, I have the experience and capabilities to become one.
I have an HC experience in all gangs and know how the gangs work. Also, I have a lot of leadership experience (IRL) so I think I would be able to manage conflicts easily.

I have excellent communication skills and will put that to good use, I also want to be the leader as I want to be productive and try out new things.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Systematic Bonus System: Everyone will get bonuses for events, doesn't matter if we lose, by giving a bonuses it will motivate members to give their best in situations and events.

Bonus system:
Clands: 15k if won, 10k if lost
FZ Raid: 15k
Hostage Situation: 10k
Gun Store: 20k if won, 10k if lost
24/7 Store: 15k if won, 10k if lost
Full turf: 25k bonus to turf team

A unique department system: There will be three departments, (Might sound weird but will work out)

Graffti Team: They will ensure that max graffiti is done for max graffiti profit.
Turf Team: They will contain the best shooters in the team and fight for max turf.
Situation & Robbery team: Every member will be in this department as this dept. is for Store robberies, Highway robberies etc.

Strict rules: I will personally make sure that no one is breaking server rules and performing RP .

A Chain of Command: This will reduce confusion and conflicts as their will be ranks.

16-Leader
15-Deputy
14-Underdeputy
13-Event Leader
12-Boss
11-Turf Leader
10-Turf Team
9-Warlord
8-Kingpin
7-Graffiti Lead
6-Graffiti Leader
5-Kingpin
4-Hustler
3-Robber
2-Young Vago
1-Vagos Freeze

Thanks for reading my application.

Federico Vautier

Black Market Curator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

We are not looking for leaders with such specifications, also your application is very vague.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom