Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

yasinbyn

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Yasin
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: GMT + 2
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: Regular day; Between 15:00 to 22:00, Weekend; Between 9:00 to 22:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 2-6
  6. Your Discord ID: YasinByn
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Zack Armani
  8. Your in game ID: 12465
  9. Your in game level: 17
  10. Languages spoken: Swedish, Turkish, English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
- I seen the admin application announcements in game, and I am fully committed to the role and take a step further to become an admin and discover something different. Since 2021, I have been deeply involved in this project, with my first journey beginning in EN2. During these years, I have consumed a ton of experiences, which could benefit a ton of others as well. It is not always easy to understand and navigate things, especially as a beginner. I am willing to solve cases, interact and meet with different types of people, and help others!

2. What are your strengths?
- I am a quick learner. I always seek on expanding my knowledge and skills, and this motivation allows me to easily consume knowledge. I am also responsible for all of my actions, and well working in a team. My team can rely on me, if I have a task to do, I will complete it no matter what. I learn from my mistakes as well, and do not repeat them.

3. What are your weaknesses?
- I am not perfect, and this being the first time, mistakes is going to happen. In certain situations, I may take longer time to analyze it, resulting in a delayed decision.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- Support the admin team with tickets and forums
- Share my own opinion and thoughts on a particular situation, which may speed up the decision making, or even result in a different outcome.
- Technical knowledge

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes (I do not own any)

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I am a patient person, take your time.

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Be more active on the server and apply again in the future.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom