Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Police Department | IVAN NALIKO

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeivan

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Omar kalash
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone IST 5:30
4. Average online per day 18-24H
5. Your Discord157575751
6. Your Nickname IVAN NALIKO
7. Your ID 34320

Leader of Los santos police department

Information :
Your name IRL : Muhammed
Your age : 24
Time zone : GMT+3
Average online time per day : 5 - 6 hours (from 16:00 to 21:00 By server time) (saturday and sunday up to 10 hours )
Your discord : keve77
Your nick name : Keven Ford
Your ID : 15434

Additional information :
1- Leader of
los santos police department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1-
I would like to make positive changes within the department, such as making it more active, making the organization more responsive to events, and enforcing the prestige of the police

2- Aspiring to lead the LSPD is about more than personal ambition—it's a commitment to overhaul and enhance departmental efficiency. I envision introducing innovative strategies, updating training methods, and streamlining processes to optimize our operations. Setting clear goals, fostering teamwork, and ensuring effective communication will be my focus, contributing to a more cohesive and responsive law enforcement body.

3- I aspire to foster strong relationships with all city organizations, a commitment I believe will ensure a consistently successful term. This involves facilitating officer transfers with flexibility, seeking advice from diverse leaders, and cultivating connections with exceptional individuals. Personally, I thrive in roles where I'm responsible for people—be it in my real-life experiences or within a gaming context. I find immense satisfaction in seeing everything operate seamlessly under my management. If given the opportunity, I am dedicated to working tirelessly to uphold this vision in the position."

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1- I want to restore the organization's prestige as it was during the era of Oghi flann and Chanush movva

2- Money is the key of all doors (officers will get bonus for each attending event & operation)

3- Focus on HR department because its most important Department in ORG (help newcomers in training and proper work)

4- Cooperation between employees to show more professionalism

My term Rank system:

---High commands---

30 Chief of Police
29 Deputy Chief of Police
28 Assistant Chief of Police
27 Chief of Staff
26 Head of department
25 Deputy Head of department
---Non high command---

24 US Marshal
23. Supervisor
22. Executive Commander
21. Commander
20. Captain
19. Major
18. Commissioner
17. Senior Inspector
16. Inspector
15. Master Corporal
14. Senior Corporal
13. Corporal
12. Master Sergeant
11. Senior Sergeant
10. Sergeant
9. Master Patrol Officer
8. Senior Patrol Officer
7. Patrol Officer III
6. Patrol Officer II
5. Patrol Officer I
4. Rookie
3. Cadet
2. LOA
1. Suspended

I was before deputy cheif

Mikeivan

Player
Player
What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
3X
Ex Sahp Ex Lspd Ex Fib Ex Ems Ex Ng Ex Sahp Ex Lspd Ex Fib Ex Ems Ex Ng Ex Sahp Ex Lspd Ex Fib Ex Ems Ex Ng

Mikeivan

Player
Player
LEO
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

oijt.png

image.png

image.png

image.png