Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonnn

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Not comfortable disclosing in public, can be disclosed in interview.
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone + Country: GMT+3, Saudi Arabia
4. Daily time played on the server: 2-4 hours
5. Average online per week: 30- 40 hours
6. Your Discord ID: ghosst.t
7. Your Nickname (IC): Lynx Pluxury
8. Your ID: 208802
9. Your In-Game Level: 15
10. Curatorship choice: Either
11: Languages Spoken: English

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I have started my RP journey like 2 years ago, during this time I have grinded a lot in Grand as well as other RP projects. I have served with many orgs, I have been high command in many orgs. So now I think my experience is enough to server as an admin. By becoming an admin, I want to help new people in the city, punish the rule breakers and make the city a better place for RP.

2. What positions have you held in the city?

I have been in HC in almost every org

3. What are your strengths?

- Known to city rules
- Quick learner
- Good leadership skills
- Calm
- Patient

4. What are your weaknesses?

None atm.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

With my all the experience from state, crime, diff projects, I will dedicate all the efforts, to help players in the city, with their doubts, queries etc. I will make fair decisions, so that everyone have equality. I will make sure everyone is maintaining professionalism in RP situations. I will make sure everyone with following proper RP rules, so that everyone can enjoy a peaceful RP.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business?

I don't own any business.

7. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

I was playing on diff project, plus I was having some IRL issues. Now its sorted, and I can dedicate my full attention to adminship.

Bob Bonkers

~ Reviewing forums since 2022
Server Administrator
Rejected

Thank you for your application!
However, please gain more experience in GrandRP specifically and spend some more time in city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom