Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Krishu

Gangster
Player
INFORMATION
Krishna
GMT+5:30 ( INDIAN TIME)
8-11 hours
Krishu11
Krishu

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1. LEADER OF FAMILIES GANG.

2. Why do u want to become the leader of the organisation. (Explain with 3 reason.)

1. I AM GAINED HIGH COMMAND EXPERIENCE AROUND 1 MONTH BY WORKING IN GANG IN WHICH I LEARN ALOT OF THINGS AND GANG STUFF. I AM UNDER DEPUTY OF ALL GANGS AND KNOW ABOUT GANG MAJOR POINTS BY MY EXPERIENCE . NOW I WANT TO BECOME THE LEADER OF ORG BECAUSE I AM VERY WELL KNOWN ABOUT GANGS AND I HAVE POTENTIAL TO HANDLE THE GANG AND RUN SMOOTH BY Making STRATEGY ACCORDING TO SITUATION.

2. Secondly I have managed every event in absence/presence of leader without any difficult and develop event commander in myself . I want to develop leadership quality to by giving bonuses do alot of event motivate gang member equal value etc .
since I have been in city for almost 4-5 months I have good support by my friends and family members who come in my term to get unbeatable success .

3. My main aim or purpose to take the families leader is that to become this gang more active by doing ghetto clap , rob people , active numbers , attend every event etc... this will help to my gang member and enjoy in gang . In my term I will invite new comer and og to get experience and increase the rp.

3. Your advice for improving the roleplay in the organisation.

GIVE TRAINING TO NEW MEMBER IN THE ORG SO THAT NO RULE BREAK HAPPEN BY THEIR SIDE.

GIVING GOOD BONUS IN EACH AND EVERY EVENT TO ENCOURAGE GANG MEMBER SHOW THEIR SKILLS IN EVENTS

I WILL MAKE SURE THAT GRAFFITI PROFIT GIVE MAX IN EACH HOUR AND 100% TURF .

I WILL ENSURE THAT ALL MOST EVENTS WILL BE ATTENDED WITH ME OR WITHOUT.

I WILL INTRODUCE STRIKE SYSTEM IN THE ORGANISATION FOR PERFORMANCE OF GANG MEMBER

STRIKE 1 DEMOTE
STRIKE 2 DEMOTE DIRECTLY TO RANK 1 AND TAINING GIVEN AGAIN
STRIKE 3 BLACKLISTED

I WILL DO A SMALL PROMOTION CEREMONY FOR RANK UP IN THE ORGANIZATION.

DO ALOT OF EVENTS EVERYDAY AND EVERY WEEK THERE IS A HUGE BONUS FOR BEST SHOOTER AND MOST GRAFFITI

RAnking system
leader
deputy
under deputy
warlord
event commander
turf leader
enforcer
turfer
mafia
spray team
ghetto CLAPPER
shooter
gangster
Trained
Freeze/suspected

experience
ex ud in bunta X3
ex ud in vagos X3
ex ud in families X1
ex ud in blood x2
ex ud in ballas x2

thanks curator for reading my application
Krishu

hrikbhowmic

Player
Player
INFORMATION
Krishna
8-11 hours
Krishu11
Krishu

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

2. Why do u want to become the leader of the organisation. (Explain with 3 reason.)

1. I AM GAINED HIGH COMMAND EXPERIENCE AROUND 1 MONTH BY WORKING IN GANG IN WHICH I LEARN ALOT OF THINGS AND GANG STUFF. I AM UNDER DEPUTY OF ALL GANGS AND KNOW ABOUT GANG MAJOR POINTS BY MY EXPERIENCE . NOW I WANT TO BECOME THE LEADER OF ORG BECAUSE I AM VERY WELL KNOWN ABOUT GANGS AND I HAVE POTENTIAL TO HANDLE THE GANG AND RUN SMOOTH BY Making STRATEGY ACCORDING TO SITUATION.

2. Secondly I have managed every event in absence/presence of leader without any difficult and develop event commander in myself . I want to develop leadership quality to by giving bonuses do alot of event motivate gang member equal value etc .
since I have been in city for almost 4-5 months I have good support by my friends and family members who come in my term to get unbeatable success .

3. My main aim or purpose to take the families leader is that to become this gang more active by doing ghetto clap , rob people , active numbers , attend every event etc... this will help to my gang member and enjoy in gang . In my term I will invite new comer and og to get experience and increase the rp.

GIVE TRAINING TO NEW MEMBER IN THE ORG SO THAT NO RULE BREAK HAPPEN BY THEIR SIDE.

GIVING GOOD BONUS IN EACH AND EVERY EVENT TO ENCOURAGE GANG MEMBER SHOW THEIR SKILLS IN EVENTS

I WILL INTRODUCE STRIKE SYSTEM IN THE ORGANISATION FOR PERFORMANCE OF GANG MEMBER

STRIKE 1 DEMOTE
STRIKE 3 BLACKLISTED

DO ALOT OF EVENTS EVERYDAY AND EVERY WEEK THERE IS A HUGE BONUS FOR BEST SHOOTER AND MOST GRAFFITI

RAnking system
leader
deputy
under deputy
warlord
event commander
turf leader
enforcer
turfer
mafia
spray team
ghetto CLAPPER
shooter
gangster
Trained
Freeze/suspected

experience
ex ud in bunta X3
ex ud in vagos X3
ex ud in families X1
ex ud in blood x2
ex ud in ballas x2

Krishu
Best Leader for families

IconixJones

Player
Player
INFORMATION
Krishna
8-11 hours
Krishu11
Krishu

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

STRIKE 1 DEMOTE
STRIKE 3 BLACKLISTED

RAnking system
leader
deputy
under deputy
warlord
event commander
turf leader
enforcer
turfer
mafia
spray team
ghetto CLAPPER
shooter
gangster
Trained
Freeze/suspected

experience
ex ud in bunta X3
ex ud in vagos X3
ex ud in families X1
ex ud in blood x2
ex ud in ballas x2

Krishu
Best Leader For Families

sabbir_ahmed

Player
Player
INFORMATION
Krishna
8-11 hours
Krishu11
Krishu

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

STRIKE 1 DEMOTE
STRIKE 3 BLACKLISTED

RAnking system
leader
deputy
under deputy
warlord
event commander
turf leader
enforcer
turfer
mafia
spray team
ghetto CLAPPER