Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lynex Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Dark Wick
Date
May 3, 2024
Time
GMT 6:33 am
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/682289/ https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/613729/

Lynex Pluxury

Looking For A Trusted Friend...
Player
Dear & Lovely En3 Administrator and Assistants ...

Dear Bobby,

Basically like 3-4 or 5 months ago i got an Punishment by an admin ( Alan Sam ) of en3 for doing something wrong now around 5 months gone still when i apply for Admin/Leader my application is getting rejected for Punishment history same reason all the time I m sure in future if i apply for Leader/Admin it will again reject for punishment history so sir pls forgive me i did a mistake 5 months ago now i m following all the rules and regulations and i swear my dream is being Leader/Admin in En3 so if again and again my application will reject for the same reason ( Punishment histroy ) then i cant full fill my dream pls forgive me this time pls clear my punishment history otherwise again and again i will get rejected for the same reason pls bobby sir give me a chance i want to be a leader pls remove my punishment history its already 5 months gone...
If you clear i will pray for you pls sir. pls

My leader application which is rejected for punishment history ( 03-05-2024 )
My Admin application which is rejected for punishment history ( 28-02-2024 )

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Not only PH, PH can be overlooked and given a chance however, you are not active on EN3 to be given any chances in either leader or admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom