Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Ban for GR 1.1, 1.4 | Christian Hill (For Mazhor and Alex)

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lofe Apoc
Administrators nickname
Christian Hill
Date
Apr 13, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/gTsuxif

Nico AbiMane

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor and Alex, I request you guys to please read through this forum post.

I was banned for these rules about a year ago now. During this time, I did not know that this was a rule break. After I got banned for it, I decided to not appeal it because I had my main account (Nico Bolo - 250803). Fast forward to about a month or 2 ago, I got banned on this account for General Rules 1.6. I want to appeal this account because I want to play English 1 again with my friends. I have had my experience on the English 3 server, but I would like to have a second chance on my "twink" so I can experience this server once again with my friends. I have tried multiple times posting an appeal for this account, but it just got instantly deleted, so that is why I am here, trying once again to appeal my account. I respect to keep my main account, (Nico Bolo - 250803) banned, I just want a second try on this account. I have read all the rules in my time of ban, and here I am requesting permission to have a second chance.

FOR ALEX:

Dear Alex...
In this forum post, (For curator of the project - Ban for General Rules 1.1 and 1.4 | Christian Hill (For Mazhor and Alex)) Nico Bolo - 250803, is banned for GR 1.6. I understand that this is not appealable, that is why I am not requesting for this account to be unbanned. I am appealing my twink which is Lofe Apoc - 257646. I have tried in the past to appeal my main, and it has not went good. This is why I am posting this forum, to try and get my twink that is banned for GR 1.1, 1.4, unbanned.

Thank you so much I appreciate you guys.
Kind regards,
Nico

I REQUEST ALEX AND MAZHOR TO NOT BAN THIS FORUM ACCOUNT AS I AM GOING TO USE IT FOR EN3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom