Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Muody AGP
Administrators nickname
Teja_Chowdary
Date
Dec 19, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.io/a/TaV5Jm0

hulk sippi

Player
Player
I'm not a toxic player, i always try to behave correctly, i stay out of trouble, i don't curse at players or admins, i'm respectful to my higher admins i'm just playing on my own and i'm loyal to this project but in return this is what i get as a return. So i wanted to open this forum one more time and hopefully i covered the title correctly. If not so, please show me the way.

Here is the thing: It is wrong that i don't even know the reason why i got banned as Lebron did not tell me. But after i checked the similar recent forums it's probably because something related to beach market.
Dear Mr. Lebron, I was banned due to fraud and the reason for the ban was because of the beach market so what I did was I found a random man in the beach market and he said that he liked my pants so he asked me to wear them in one of the markets. The stores just tried them on and then I wore them at a very high price and then I forgot to remove them until after a short while I remember that they were It was about 10 minutes or something like that

That's why, i'm genuinely asking you guys to think about that wisely and reconsider unban me or at least reduce it as my intention was not bad i was just try to make money during event time.

Thank you for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom